Jack

Melanie Martinez

Unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed most of the snippets so far. My favourites have to be Detention, High School Sweethearts & Teacher’s Pet (All 3 of them right next to each other on K-12 is going to kill me).

This is def going to be my fav album of 2019.

yes I’m aware :toofloppy:

I think there’s a difference in wanting to hear a song coming in a few hours that’s available in another country already VS. wanting an album to leak weeks in advance. Maybe that’s just me though?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also Elle hates Kim so it’s totally fair

14417469274.gif

I think there’s a difference in wanting to hear a song coming in a few hours that’s available in another country already VS. wanting an album to leak weeks in advance. Maybe that’s just me though?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it’s not fair when people got banned for doing what you were asking to shsjsksna but that’s another story i guess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not and it never has been that serious  :toofloppy:

A new song called "Fire Drill" has been registered on BMI, do y'all think it's a deluxe track?

Its registered as a Credit Song, so im assuming there will be a OST for the movie's film score

So Fire Drill is possibly the end credits song

Its registered as a Credit Song, so im assuming there will be a OST for the movie's film score

So Fire Drill is possibly the end credits song

i'm confused, isn't the album itself the OST for the movie?

giphy.gif

Will I Scream be released with that separate soundtrack then? Please. The leaked version is too 'blurry' sounding and needs to be actually released.

i scream is dead and buried, it's a pretty old song and it's not related to the new album at all

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i scream is dead and buried, it's a pretty old song and it's not related to the new album at all

That's a shame. To me it seems like a 'mean girls' type of vibe regardless of the true meaning. My perspective is always janky though.

dMerRp.png