Jack

Melanie Martinez

I am genuinely sad that I have no care whatsoever for K-12

Like I really wish I could be excited but there's no snippets that sounds anywhere near Crybaby....

She said that the album has a different sound what did you expect? Artists have to grow and try new things

I feel like the album is gonna be good. Y'all are just doing the most like always. If you're not excited about it then that's not anyone's problem but your own. I'll be enjoying myself when it comes out even if the album doesn't turn out to be great. I didn't wait 4 years to bitch and moan about it   :makeup:

Like I really wish I could be excited but there's no snippets that sounds anywhere near Crybaby....

So you want the album to sound like Crybaby in order for you to look forward to it?...  :rip:

She said that the album has a different sound what did you expect? Artists have to grow and try new things

Yeah but my issue personally is that all these snippets sound like a step back from Crybaby, to me they all sound like watered down demo versions of Cry Baby songs. I understand she may have said the album has a "different sound" but it's really the same sound she has always done just a little bit worse lol. I'm disappointed too because Cry Baby is one of my fav albums ever but I'll still give K-12 a good chance

FzytWEW.png

Isn't that the point of making a new album? Like, try new and different things so no one gets bored of you doing the same thing over and over again

giphy.gif

Ok but why DC has the same length as the leaked version?

I really hope she changed it :(

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What’s SOAI?

It’s an old original song that used to be on Melanie’s YouTube channel back in 2009 back when she was a MySpace scene girl (lol) along with other songs such as Alone, Black and Blue, Normalcy Will Never be Achieved, Smoke, etc. All of them were taken down in 2011 and sadly Smoke is the only one that was reuploaded. The others are probably all lost forever :(

Class Fight is stuck in my head today.

Cannot wait for the album/film. 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡