Jack

Melanie Martinez

I think the WOTB snippet is about sex. Holding it down in the front essentially means arching your back LMFAO

That’s what I thought too but the other lyrics are like “no ones watching us” is it about sex in public oop

Prediction: Orange Juice is actually WDBCF?!

omg i never thought about it but WDBCF could totally fit on this album conceptually. she could show a fucked up sex ed class or something in the film

I think the new Nurses Office snippet proves that the snippets are almost completely unrepresentative of the songs. The chorus in the trailer sounded soooo good and my second favourite thing I've heard, yet this new snippet sounds right about in the middle of "worst to best" for me. 

But that just makes me more excited to hear and see everything because I know everything is gonna blow my mind now. Maybe even wheels on the fucking bus

I'm sorry but why are so many of Mel's fans on insta,YouTube and the such so ignorant? Tagging her hair dresser when anything leaks, or dming him. Saying something about a song when its clear they know nothing about it (some fans on an I scream video are upset because it leaked and unhappy meal and 99¢ store did too saying they were meant as singles or deluxe tracks for k-12) and I'm like shouldn't u be in school. It's really annoying and they like to start fights over things and saying borderline racist comments because they "don't like rap" and they wonder why Melanie fans get so much hate lol because a handful of them be doing stupid stuff like that 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Hmm orange juice could have a sex ed theme if strawberry shortcake is about boys „not knowing better“ than to grab girls and slut shaming „it‘s my fault it‘s my fault“ like maybe food is code for sex lol

I'm sorry but why are so many of Mel's fans on insta,YouTube and the such so ignorant? Tagging her hair dresser when anything leaks, or dming him. Saying something about a song when its clear they know nothing about it (some fans on an I scream video are upset because it leaked and unhappy meal and 99¢ store did too saying they were meant as singles or deluxe tracks for k-12) and I'm like shouldn't u be in school. It's really annoying and they like to start fights over things and saying borderline racist comments because they "don't like rap" and they wonder why Melanie fans get so much hate lol because a handful of them be doing stupid stuff like that 

that honestly makes me so mad every day. I don't like generalizing but they all act like 8 year olds.