Jack

Melanie Martinez

sweetie in case you forgot the best album of the year is already out   :deadbanana:

you know what, on the off-chance that I'm wrong and NFR! is better than K-12, I'll make a public apology.

giphy.gif

it'll be the day the best album of the year comes out.

Top 2 album. Let's not forget that NFR actually exists and holds the number 1 spot

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It already came out last week and it's called Lover.

Yes an album that copies from other artists for eg a 2011 boy band. And also her friends tune. Remakes her old songs from other albums into a new song which sound very similar... Buys her ways into Grammy. Doesnt support anything or anyone but does everything for clout/fake recognition. Also an album which is full of Same tunes almost same production.

You're saying the above album will defeat NFR? An album that received such great critical acclaim

So honest,pure and raw. The instrumentation and the nuances in each song. The stellar lyrics. The layering and the album is so poetic. .. this is the album.of the year. Such maturity. Unlike the so called Lover where she still writes about school,same stuff.

WATCH taylor buy an ice cream truck for her next album but instead she changes it into a hot dog selling van. Then pretend like it was entirely her own idea .

Yes an album that copies from other artists for eg a 2011 boy band. And also her friends tune. Remakes her old songs from other albums into a new song which sound very similar... Buys her ways into Grammy. Doesnt support anything or anyone but does everything for clout/fake recognition. Also an album which is full of Same tunes almost same production.

You're saying the above album will defeat NFR? An album that received such great critical acclaim

So honest,pure and raw. The instrumentation and the nuances in each song. The stellar lyrics. The layering and the album is so poetic. .. this is the album.of the year. Such maturity. Unlike the so called Lover where she still writes about school,same stuff.

WATCH taylor buy an ice cream truck for her next album but instead she changes it into a hot dog selling van. Then pretend like it was entirely her own idea .

First you don't have to be rude. Second Lana stole the idea from Katy. She made it in 2010 to promote Teenage Dream. Third I love NFR but I have my reasons why Lover is my AOTY.

Mfhp.gif

girl shut up and let ppl prefer what they want

giphy.gif

First you don't have to be rude. Second Lana stole the idea from Katy. She made it in 2010 to promote Teenage Dream. Third I love NFR but I have my reasons why Lover is my AOTY.

Im.sorry if I came off as rude..but I just can't stand Lover. Anything/anyone else is fine. Or Taylor's other albums. Sorry :(

do you want it to be another Crybaby-centric record? or do you want her to come up with a different character?

you can see it on YouTube

but buy the album

i don't have a problem with her sticking to the crybaby theme, but if she wants to switch it up I am okay with that too. As long as the music sounds good.

i can't believe i keep forgetting about her, so much new music. Wish she had released at least a single  :defeated:  but yes im ready for next week!

i dont care if she doesn't change sound but girl if she does another album after this one with the same aesthetic imma be MAD

i can't believe i keep forgetting about her, so much new music. Wish she had released at least a single  :defeated:  but yes im ready for next week!

i dont care if she doesn't change sound but girl if she does another album after this one with the same aesthetic imma be MAD

Yeah considering it's called K-12 I hope this album just goes through all the grades and hopefully the next album is a little more grown.

my only complaint about her music is that she always seems to stick to a story-line so songs like Milk and Cookies sound weird af out of context because if you don't know the story up to that point she sounds like a psychopath. 

I just hope for future albums she evolves and abandons the Cry Baby narrative before it gets old :$

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif