Jack

Melanie Martinez

i'm looking for a masterpost of her leaked songs, could anyone help me with that please :flutter:

Last year when her songs leaked a bunch of people posted theirs, it’s a lot of pages back but you should find it if you enter “masterpost” in the search BAR.mp3

FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL LAST FOREVER

i dont have the link with me. but.. if you google [removed] it may bring some results !!

mod note: user was warned for this post

Silly girl... silly girl...

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I don't really like the album on my first listening, it's too cliché and too sinister for me. (Even if I listen to Cry Baby a lot)

But some tracks hold my attention (Lunchbox Friend is a master banger, Class Fight is very good, Orange Juice is greatly simple), most of the chorus are efficient, but the songs in their whole are way too much, I dislike most of the verses (and the cinematic noises are so irritating on the album I think - Nurses Office is horrible because of that, Wheels on the Bus is cheesy as fk). There's a Cocorosie feels sometimes but I dislike the mixture of it in pop music. I feel like she's too close to Cry Baby, there's a real lack of surprise, I think it's way too homogenic.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

PLEASE do not request or post links to leaks.. do I have to go through this every single time an album leaks??

couldn't you make an automoderator that kills album leak request posts? :O that would be easier than doing it yrself.

giphy.gif

The noise is very annoying, couldn't she just get rid of the external sound? 

I'm briefly skimming through each song and they sound alright, the production isn't as repetitive as the snippets previewed

From what I saw Nurse's Office is a bop and the chorus goes off 

so how exactly did it leak? is it ripped from the movie? or does the album actually have these sound effects

inch restin question, idk??? i hope it was ripped from the movie but realistically the songs have them ugly ass sounds