Jack

Melanie Martinez

I thought she was doing well in her first K12 shows .But now I'm. Ugh. Not sure lol.

If K12 vocals really became limited because of her vocal ability dropping, what do you think were her best vocal moments? In songs or onstage.

I think Bittersweet Tragedy had some of her best. As well as Toxic, Crazy, Mrs Potato Head, Cake. Not much on K12 is very remarkable, even if I love listening.

I thought she was doing well in her first K12 shows .But now I'm. Ugh. Not sure lol.

If K12 vocals really became limited because of her vocal ability dropping, what do you think were her best vocal moments? In songs or onstage.

I think Bittersweet Tragedy had some of her best. As well as Toxic, Crazy, Mrs Potato Head, Cake. Not much on K12 is very remarkable, even if I love listening.

She sounded good here, video from early 2019 https://youtube.com/watch?v=XIgCLcrWqzY

The Neon Hitch song Melanie co-wrote in 2013 "Last Chapter (Never Stayed for Love)" has been leaked. It turns out Melanie probably never recorded it and it was always a Neon song.

I've been saying this but none of them wanted to listen and went out of their way to leak it just because it was registered under her name lmao. 

I've been saying this but none of them wanted to listen and went out of their way to leak it just because it was registered under her name lmao.

I'm glad it leaked, I love hearing all the songs Melanie worked on. She did a good job co-writing it

God this wasn't a concert it was a full on pop experience. I'm so fucking happy I went, been craving to see her since 2016. I'm so glad she did my two fav songs of her, I'm basic but Mad Hatter and Fire Drill. I was far away from the stage so couldn't notice if her voice was bad or not I was just too damn happy! I love the new song as well!

ZKcaooE.png

Well ever since hearing Class Fight live I'm properly OBSESSED with the song... Had it on repeat even while sleeping... The chorus has me fifty shades of babashook, hearing it screamed by thousands of people was mind altering

Also watching the Detention choreo in front of my very eyes fhew pretty sure I forgot to breathe for a solid minute. I think it's my fav choreo ever with Tinashe's Company.

Last thing I've been reconnecting with her acoustic since the concert and wow the reason I stan this girl is because of her voice, it's just SO good. As I said in SU, Race is becoming one of my favourite songs and her absolutely fantastic cover of Things Have Changed is just the icing on the cherry on top

ZKcaooE.png

can someone tell me the end of timothy case?

nothing really happened, they didn’t go to court and the who thing just vanished

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

They really didn’t, Melanie was already a millionaire during CB and if she is a millionaire than the labe itself surely has enough money to fund it

Also Atlantic belongs to Warner group which has made 14 billion dollars of profits last year

you're right idk why the hell I said that lmaooo. Atlantic is notorious for pouring money to their artists w/ no issues most times and Warner does great outside the U.S. i wish they still had the push to hire a better team to make this movie more up to par 

to me she can be canceled, not only for that, but for being a very arrogant person with the fans

I almost forget that gays love to be treated badly by their divas

to me she can be canceled, not only for that, but for being a very arrogant person with the fans I almost forget that gays love to be treated badly by their divas

She's literally so sweet to fans um. Are you saying this because of that 3 yr old video where she asked fans to not take pictures of her without her permission? That was completely understandable of her to do