Jack

Melanie Martinez

i thought they havent worked with slayyyter and kim?

no but it's the same clique and they support each others and are friends

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Where is your issue with them supporting Kim?

Well I like some of Kim's music but it's understandable. She's defended Dr. Luke in the past and called Kesha a liar. So it's ironic 100 Gecs is trying to be woke when they're besties with someone like that.

Well I like some of Kim's music but it's understandable. She's defended Dr. Luke in the past and called Kesha a liar. So it's ironic 100 Gecs is trying to be woke when they're besties with someone like that.

Yeah i thought so too I just wanted to hear the Dr Luke drag from the guy with the doja cat layout

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Yeah i thought so too I just wanted to hear the Dr Luke drag from the guy with the doja cat layout

Lol well at least Doja Cat's situation with him is different. Pretty sure she's actually contractually obliged to work with him and never defended him or anything unlike Kim.

Well yeah she works with Dr Luke but the situation is different Doja is forced while Kim isn't, plus Kim is working with another confirmed fucking rapist Jessie Saint John. And she's been transphobic recently with the whole J K Rowling situation.

Plus Doja also shaded Luke multiple times.

considering how blatantly online the 100 gecs brand is i find it hard to believe they had no clue about the allegations surrounding melanie, literally everyone on twitter saw the initial post. i saw that 2-hour vid "debunking" the allegations as well on yt, and that's sitting around 500k views from my knowledge. this whole situation is very strange and i don't know how to feel about it.

redline