Jack

Melanie Martinez

the fact that the ep is probably already finished and she's still not releasing it... wtf

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

theres nothing to lose at this point in earths history so idk why she hasn't released it. Most kids in the US are starting school this week so its a perfect time with her "school theme"

Happy half decade to Crybaby :wub: one of the first albums by an alternative artist to go platinum with little to no promo. The only songs that aged like milk are in fact M&C, TYI, and Alphabet Boy!

now leak WDBCF to celebrate 

Tm0N2Vp.gif

cry baby it’s five years old and i’m emotional about it ? i was literally blown away when i first heard it. what an iconic record. 

I remember the week prior to the release and how excited I was. The Instagram video snippets, the Tumblr Q&A, the mass upload to SoundCloud the day before, the Sippy Cup photoshoot, the excitement and the whole vibe. Even tho many things changed after the allegations, the hiatus and the disappointment that came with K-12, Cry Baby was and is still a very inspiring album, and it's very close to my heart :ohno: :flutter: :wub: There's so many memories attached to it ♡ 

So guyssss, what's your favorite song from ittttt? Mine was ALWAYS Training Wheels, but I dedicated it to someone horrible and ruined it so... it's probably TYI now LMAO

25 minutes ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

I remember the week prior to the release and how excited I was. The Instagram video snippets, the Tumblr Q&A, the mass upload to SoundCloud the day before, the Sippy Cup photoshoot, the excitement and the whole vibe. Even tho many things changed after the allegations, the hiatus and the disappointment that came with K-12, Cry Baby was and is still a very inspiring album, and it's very close to my heart :ohno: :flutter: :wub: There's so many memories attached to it ♡ 

So guyssss, what's your favorite song from ittttt? Mine was ALWAYS Training Wheels, but I dedicated it to someone horrible and ruined it so... it's probably TYI now LMAO

For me I can't decide between Training Wheels, Tag You're It and Carousel! The whole album was great and I was super obsessed :creep:

my top 3 has always been: pacify her, training wheels and mad hatter. but everytime i listen to each track i’m like “no wait this is my favorite” lol it’s just so good, and honestly, it still feels fresh af! :flutter:

My favourites of Crybaby have changed throughout the whole 5 years and that's why it's so good, because every song is solid, and there's no song that I disagree with when anyone says it's their favourite.

I started off most fascinated by dollhouse, mad hatter and soap, then milk and cookies + tag you're it, then pacify her and teddy bear but I have to say pacify her and cake are my absolute favourites that nothing else has topped. 

On 8/14/2020 at 2:50 PM, HANGINGFROOT said:

Mad Hatter

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Who would have thought that the distance between her releases would be longer than the gap between her teeth. 

:toofloppy:

31 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Who would have thought that the distance between her releases would be longer than the gap between her teeth. 

This made me think ab that gross ass vid of her and Oliver where they’re doing the little kiss spaghetti thing and it went in her gap and it slipped outtttt

32 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

This made me think ab that gross ass vid of her and Oliver where they’re doing the little kiss spaghetti thing and it went in her gap and it slipped outtttt

Omg, queen has a whole ass portable glory hole in her mouth