Jack

Melanie Martinez

her releases are so inconsistent it's aggravating, i get it she's a perfectionists or whatever but k-12 is gonna be a year old next month and it's already aged :toofunny: waiting an entire year to hear an expansion of an already underwhelming album when she's had this music cooking for 5 years like come on

anyways really love her new hair and brows lmao

i love you, but you don't understand me.

but why is it taking so long to release the after school ep?? what's her plan? what is she waiting fooor??

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i used to be a huge stan of hers back in 2015-2016, but after that i got bored. every month and every interview she would say the next album is coming next month!! its coming soon!! its done and its coming really soon!! and then it came out 4 years later. i didn't even listen to k-12 until last week and it was completely underwhelming. i just hope some good cry baby outtakes leak.

Just now, irongates said:

i used to be a huge stan of hers back in 2015-2016, but after that i got bored. every month and every interview she would say the next album is coming next month!! its coming soon!! its done and its coming really soon!! and then it came out 4 years later. i didn't even listen to k-12 until last week and it was completely underwhelming. i just hope some good cry baby outtakes leak.

taste

So are we guessing the next album will be about...... Crybaby in College? :toofloppy:

really hope she comes up with something new. I know she’s creative enough.. there’s elements of the persona she can keep without making every album about this tired character. 

14417469274.gif

26 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

So are we guessing the next album will be about...... Crybaby in College? :toofloppy:

really hope she comes up with something new. I know she’s creative enough.. there’s elements of the persona she can keep without making every album about this tired character. 

she said the next album won't be crybaby as an adult but her matured whatever that means 

i can't believe she has two more movies planned like what more can she come up with for this character 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

didn’t she leave like a cliffhanger at the end of the movie? like some kind of magical door they were running to or something? i don’t really remember but maybe it’ll be about a whole new dimension? i feel like the album isn’t gonna be so specific like k-12 was

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Pretty sure the next album will be fairy/angel related 

Got to see the K-12 movie in the cinema a year ago today along with the whole album for the first time. Such good visuals, choreography, looks and so many great hairstyles, I really enjoyed it. I was probably one of the oldest people in the hall lol, there were so many middle school girls

Happy bday K-12! A solid sophomore record imo. Fave song is obvi High School Sweethearts, also very much love Wheels on the Bus, The Principal, Show & Tell, Nurse's Office, Strawberry Shortcake and Detention.

Rewatched the movie last night and honestly Nurse's Office, Strawberry Shortcake and HSS ate, love the sets and choreos