Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, cellophane said:

Happy bday K-12! A solid sophomore record imo. Fave song is obvi High School Sweethearts, also very much love Wheels on the Bus, The Principal, Show & Tell, Nurse's Office, Strawberry Shortcake and Detention.

Rewatched the movie last night and honestly Nurse's Office, Strawberry Shortcake and HSS ate, love the sets and choreos 

An amazing album! happy birthday :wub:

We get so many leaks for Charli and Lana but the fact that we only get a few songs per year from her is so annoying to me. She’s recorded so many songs over the years that leakers have been hoarding since 2015/2017. Why not just give us the songs we want already  :crossed:

WAIT OMFG melanies best song WASNT abandoned?

35 minutes ago, Venice Bitches said:

We get so many leaks from Charli and Lana but the fact that we only get a few songs per year from her is so annoying to me. She’s recorded so many songs over the years that leakers have been hoarding since 2015/2017. Why not just give us the songs we want already  :crossed:

Girl can you ask this question again but specifically ask for WDBCF :nails:

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

Fake snippet. Posting fake leaks on dbree under other people's names must be boring :oic2:

the way she says sunrise though? i've listened to the live to know that she didn't say it like that from the remasters 

xMcVPI7.jpg

the fact that we even have snippets of wdbcf and no leak... like...i think it’s a crime or something 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

9 hours ago, abombnd said:

the way she says sunrise though? i've listened to the live to know that she didn't say it like that from the remasters 

You know there is multiple Night Mime performances right? there's actually a lot, some aren't on YouTube anymore. But the vocals could've been taken from there

Trading melanie for melanie, pm me here or on Instagram (@cool3dworld_) if you have, can send snippets to serious offers from trustworthy traders, no I do not have wdbcf.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Trading unleaked material is not allowed on LanaBoards

17 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Trading melanie for melanie, pm me here or on Instagram (@cool3dworld_) if you have, can send snippets to serious offers from trustworthy traders, no I do not have wdbcf.

mod note: user was warned for this post

You did so much fake stuff about Melanie unreleased, like that fake Play Doh snippet and your thousands of fake scrobbles. I find it hard to believe that this is not a scam !