Jack

Melanie Martinez

26 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Anyways Leak wdbcf I know it's super common and a lot of people have it. If it's not as good as some say then leak it lol it's not worth hoarding 

It's not common and not a lot of people have it. You already made about 4 posts in a few days on this thread all just being you asking for this song and not adding anything else to the conversation, no offense but you should stop now.

31 minutes ago, Tulips said:

It's not common and not a lot of people have it. You already made about 4 posts in a few days on this thread all just being you asking for this song and not adding anything else to the conversation, no offense but you should stop now.

Anyways Chile, does anyone think we're getting the EP this week like people are talking? I hope so some new music would be nice 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

something should come out this week for sure since she teased an announcement last week, so yeah! it better be the ep

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Tulips said:

No offense but your know-it-all attitude is so tired these days... we get that you know things girl... and if anything, it makes us want to “not add anything to the conversation” just to spite you.

5 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Kinda chaffed it's been 6 years and we got taxi but can't even get some sh*tty demo this biatch teased back in 2014 lmao

Anyways I approve this message. Leak WDBCF. :bye:

29 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

No offense but your know-it-all attitude is so tired these days... we get that you know things girl... and if anything, it makes us want to “not add anything to the conversation” just to spite you

I'm confused on how I have a know-it-all attitude in that comment? lol

Repeatedly posting the same comment multiple times and adding nothing else to the conversation, aren't posts like that banned on here and considered spam? I'm sorry if I come across as aggressive but I'm just trying to tell people to stop, to avoid them getting WPs.

i mean, have you ever been in the charli thread for more than 15 seconds?? back when most of the fan favorite songs were unleaked people would literally just talk about that and nothing else! it may be annoying but it's not the end of the world. at least we know there's people who still care for her since this thread it's always so dead. and btw ignoring a post on an internet forum isn't that hard... lol 

leak wdbcf (and every other song) :wub:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

52 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else wish that K-12 was longer? like had 16 tracks on it like Cry Baby did?

yes, the album feels like it lasts 20 minutes.

on topic of k12, nurse's office grosses me out. idk how it managed to be one of the 'popular' songs off the album. same with principal 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

there’s always that one unreleased song stans want and will never shut up about and it’s like that for every artist. charli stans were desperate for taxi, lana stans for life is beautiful. that’s just how things are

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 hours ago, Party Favor said:

yes, the album feels like it lasts 20 minutes.

on topic of k12, nurse's office grosses me out. idk how it managed to be one of the 'popular' songs off the album. same with principal 

Nurse's office is cute but my god did it get old so fast, the only songs I can still listen to is lunchbox friends, strawberry shortcake and class fight (fire drill too but that's not technically a part of the album) 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Nurse's office is cute but my god did it get old so fast, the only songs I can still listen to is lunchbox friends, strawberry shortcake and class fight (fire drill too but that's not technically a part of the album) 

lunchbox friends is great! my fav song from the album is one everyone dislikes :headache: and fire drill is amazing. i wish it were part of the album but i get why it wasn't included since it doesnt match the theme exactly that k12 has going on

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I think fire drill could’ve saved the album from dulling out by the end. Drama club was nice but it’s sort of like the alphabet boy of the album. It doesn’t offer too much but a catchy chorus. Fire Drill could’ve totally worked better just like Play Date would’ve been better in place of Alphabet Boy