Jack

Melanie Martinez

17 hours ago, new gods said:

i think show & tell still has the best production out of all the songs.. all the sound effects whew

Show & tell definitely beats, but Highschool Sweethearts has my favourite sound effects moments with the school bell ringing before "go home", and then the door opening and closing. It just goes so well, even with the music video. 

I also really love the chalkboard writing sound at the beginning. It would have been cool if that actually appeared in the music video like how Lana wrote Lust For Life on the chalk board in the album trailer. 

The bakery sounds nice in the vocals cause I'm all for layering but the production in this snippet sounds like it could be from any artist these days. Literally any female pop or hip hop artist. 

I'm okay with the aesthetic, even though not much is happening, it's still a mood. 

Lyrics are kinda eh tho. And I doubt the whole thing will be tied up well. 

Wow I came here just to say I finally got CryBaby and K-12 on vinyl (I also just watched the movie oop) and now I’m hearing there’s new music coming?? Amazing

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

28 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Wow I came here just to say I finally got CryBaby and K-12 on vinyl (I also just watched the movie oop) and now I’m hearing there’s new music coming?? Amazing

Ooh congrats! The K-12 vinyl is such a pretty pink color 

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

4 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

So the song leaked?

No, but the full lyrics did, but 2 snippets of The Bakery leaked after she put out the snippets. More stuff leaked around that time

Zzzz (Snippet): https://dbree.org/v/75f6ae

I Scream (Cry Baby solo demo) snippet: https://dbree.org/v/34221f

I won't post The Bakery leaked snippets because it's upcoming material  but lots of her stuff is leaking recently 

Just now, Nightmare said:

whoever is leaking snippets better come through with the full things

They will come I think. The Bakery is being released really soon but I'm kind of afraid it'll leak in full pre-release, Dressed in Mistakes in circulation with Psycho Lovers and is likely to leak in full like that song

Just now, Tulips said:

They will come I think. The Bakery is being released really soon but I'm kind of afraid it'll leak in full pre-release, Dressed in Mistakes in circulation with Psycho Lovers and is likely to leak in full like that song

i hope so, we literally have snippets of wdbcf, zzz, mistakes, night mime final, i scream solo and they’re trying to leak the bakery, ugh 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i hope so, we literally have snippets of wdbcf, zzz, mistakes, night mime final, i scream solo and they’re trying to leak the bakery, ugh 

We also have these mysterious instrumental snippets that Melanie posted in like 2014 which we don't know the titles of

Hi crybabies,

I'm not in this thread all too often, but I'm aware that a song that is set to be released may be leaking. (The Bakery?)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you all of our rules regarding leaks of content set to be released - 

Links to leaks/unauthorised snippets of copyrighted content that is set to be officially released through purchase and streaming are strictly forbidden on LanaBoards.

Posting a link to a copyrighted leak will result in your account being banned.

Requesting a link to a copyrighted leak will result in a warning point & moderator queue.

Please be conscientious of this! Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Ooh congrats! The K-12 vinyl is such a pretty pink color 

thank u! It’s so pretty, I honestly never got the hype for coloured vinyls but now I’m obsessed

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />