Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, Sulfer said:

I hate this new "trend" to mess up the file before leaking it, like WTF? 

I can deal with messing up the file quality (as long as it's not less than 90kbps :rip: for example if it was 320 to something random like 192 I wouldn't care much) but editing out half of the song in a ''full'' leak? what is the reason?

this "leak era" is so useless :rip: we've only gotten LQ snippets, cut songs and full songs in unlistenable quality

I'd rather have nothing at all, this is so frustrating

if only we got all the songs that have been teased - Psycho Lovers in full HQ, Zzzz in full, I Scream Solo Demo, Dressed In Mistakes in full HQ and Where Do Babies Come From? in full HQ i would stfu about Melanie related leaks forever, I'd be more than happy. oh well 2024 here we go

You guys always say this ''If we got __ I would move on from __'s leaks'' and then when it leaks you just end up finding another song to thirst over, like stop with the lies lol 

Also I am grateful that we're hearing unreleased material from her regardless if it's edited / LQ or whatever, at least it's something

5 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Also I am grateful that we're hearing unreleased material from her regardless if it's edited / LQ or whatever, at least it's something

Mhm, I for one would rather have these leaked versions, snippets of these songs rather than nothing from them at all

32 minutes ago, Tulips said:

You guys always say this ''If we got __ I would move on from __'s leaks'' and then when it leaks you just end up finding another song to thirst over, like stop with the lies lol 

I think that this "Grateful" discuss so funny. Grateful for what, exactly? For a LQ edit of an unreleased song? Those fans are being teased since forever and you really want them to be grateful because an arrogant person - that will continue tease the fans - didn't want to leak the full og file? 

10 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

I think that this "Grateful" discuss so funny. Grateful for what, exactly? For a LQ edit of an unreleased song? Those fans are being teased since forever and you really want them to be grateful because an arrogant person - that will continue tease the fans - didn't want to leak the full og file? 

It's not that deep sjsjsjs I am just saying that I personally am grateful that we're getting leaks from her considering we got so little in 2019. Sure it's annoying that we're getting edited leaks but I still enjoy them. Also I wasn't saying how other fans should think, I'm just saying what I think