Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

yall always say this but it's never true skfjskf

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

You guys always say this ''If we got __ I would move on from __'s leaks'' and then when it leaks you just end up finding another song to thirst over, like stop with the lies lol 

Also I am grateful that we're hearing unreleased material from her regardless if it's edited / LQ or whatever, at least it's something

Why are y’all so concerned with what others say & do? 

30 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

I think that this "Grateful" discuss so funny. Grateful for what, exactly? For a LQ edit of an unreleased song? Those fans are being teased since forever and you really want them to be grateful because an arrogant person - that will continue tease the fans - didn't want to leak the full og file? 

Girl that user is always on their high horse... let them talk down at the abyss lol

4 minutes ago, Pasta said:

No.. Melanie had a song called Story of an Insomniac in her YouTube channel in 2009 https://web.archive.org/web/20090809185645/youtube.com/user/melmartinezx3

Recorded in the same year as Smoke (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbJjDKgYQo)

i know, but that clearly isn't melanie in the file you posted

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i know, but that clearly isn't melanie in the file you posted

Compare Smoke and Story of an Insomniac, they sound similar with how they're recorded and the intros of her turning on her webcam. And if you look at the lyrics of SOAI it's totally something 2009 Melanie would write + it's the same length as the YouTube upload, it seems pretty legit? Apparently her voice sounds deeper in SOAI because she was sick while recording

1 hour ago, Alphabet City said:

The leak sounds more like Melanie the more that you listen to it. I think it's real, but she's just singing in a different way 

That cool3dworld peson despite having real unleaked is simultaneously known for being a compulsive liar so I won't be trusting that ''it's one of her 2009 subscribers'' thing until we get proof (I don't know why her old fans would be making such similar music to her anyway)

Believe what you like I don't care was trying to explain the origin of the song but go off lol

1 hour ago, Alphabet City said:

And your ''origin of the song'' looks like a lie? you shouldn't be saying that the song is by someone else if you don't have anything to support that claim when you have a reputation as a compulsive liar about Melanie songs, if you want people to believe you this time

Yall Melanie fans something else , do you have ears? It's not Melanie lol