Jack

Melanie Martinez

19 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Yall Melanie fans something else , do you have ears? It's not Melanie lol

Not trying to get involved!! But I’m 99% sure it is her, you can tell it’s her sometimes on the track. It was 2009, obviously her voice is different.. she wasn’t even done with puberty yet lmao

7 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Yall Melanie fans something else , do you have ears? It's not Melanie lol

cool3dworld
you are something else if you think this looked good enough to make it your profile picture. shave please! i heard barbasol is on sale

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please do not insult other users' appearances x

13 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

cool3dworld
you are something else if you think this looked good enough to make it your profile picture. shave please! i heard barbasol is on sale

Just because you don’t agree with something someone said on an ARTISTS thread doesn’t make it okay for you to start insulting how they look. I don’t agree with what they say half the time either but why should that validate you doing something like that. Grow up, please. It’s a thread for music.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

38 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

cool3dworld

you have no other valid responses so you just come for my looks while hiding behind some poor pop girls photo oookayy X i really cackled  

49 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

trying to work out which song on after school is the weakest, notebook imo what do y'all think?

I'm not sure... I would go for Notebook too, but don't get me wrong, I like it :whatever2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I clowned myself because apparently the Story of an Insomniac leak was indeed fake :toofloppy:

The person who leaked it said that they know it's fake now and how they were lied to.. I still wanna know the real singer though, I still like the song

Always aiming paper airplanes

10 hours ago, Alphabet City said:

I clowned myself because apparently the Story of an Insomniac leak was indeed fake :toofloppy:

The person who leaked it said that they know it's fake now and how they were lied to.. I still wanna know the real singer though, I still like the song

That girl really did sound like 2009 Melanie omg

I don’t wanna be shady or anything but i just added both of these to my library last week and am I tripping or... 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Just now, Tulips said:

Lucy Loone and Melanie are friends lol

So they make the same songs, guess I’ll just stick to Mel then :delicious:

9 hours ago, Tulips said:

I just listened to that Lucy Loone song and I don’t hear much similarities in the songs tbh? 

Mostly just the guitar riff in lobotomy being so incredibly close melodically to the bell synth in Notebook is what got me. No shade to either of them (tbh lobotomy has more replay value for me as the guitar riff is soooo smooth and notebook just feels like a rehash or detention and pacify her aka her more sexy tracks) but several friends I played both songs for said it’s just so similar it’s sketchy so I just wanted to get y’all thoughts haha