Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

The first chorus/prechorus is different and like more stripped back? But the 2nd chorus is the one in the snippets That’s just a normal progression that happens in a lot of songs though 

I’m confused by this because I hear different vocals in the snippet? Like if you listen closely to the old ones, I don’t hear that vocal take in the full song 

Always aiming paper airplanes

9 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

I’m confused by this because I hear different vocals in the snippet? Like if you listen closely to the old ones, I don’t hear that vocal take in the full song 

I just compared this 

to the 2nd chorus (well where the snippet starts) around 2:09 and it sounds exactly the same to me... idk though ??‍♀️  

where’s the new vocals takes you hear? Like what time of the song 

The only really big difference I hear from the snippets and the full leak is how the outro is different. 

At 1:50 of this, the outro is completely instrumental but in the full leak from recently, she’s singing during that part. 

20 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

I just compared this 

to the 2nd chorus (well where the snippet starts) around 2:09 and it sounds exactly the same to me... idk though ??‍♀️  

where’s the new vocals takes you hear? Like what time of the song 

After I compared the vocals again, yes they do sound the same actually lol.. the only difference I’m hearing now is the outro 

Always aiming paper airplanes

6 hours ago, Tulips said:

The only really big difference I hear from the snippets and the full leak is how the outro is different. 

At 1:50 of this, the outro is completely instrumental but in the full leak from recently, she’s singing during that part. 

Most of the bridge is edited on if you compare it to the older snippets that leaked from a different mix of the song. Besides the outro, that’s about it.

14 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Okay so I've come upon two different HQ files of WDBCF.

1. The one posted by cool3dworld: https://dbree.org/v/2cdbea
2. Another HQ file I found on Dbree which encoding looks like it's the original track (if you hear the track the sound is less dry but it could be a fan edit): https://dbree.org/v/f82557

Which one should I save? Lol

The number 1 seems to be the original file. The second one might be an edit, even though it has a higher Spec than the number 1. The thing with the number 2 is that, audibly, it sounds slightly harmed, while the audio of #1 is clearer. I don't know, I'd (and I'll) take #1.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: