Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Venice Bitches said:

Because the “OG file” was edited and converted to m4a before they leaked it. Idk why they did it in the first place

I hate it here :rip: what a stupid thing to do imo when they could just post the 320kbps MP3 file with the original tags

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

I hate it here :rip: what a stupid thing to do imo when they could just post the 320kbps MP3 file with the original tags

I didn’t say anything about it at first since I didn’t wanna seem ungrateful after the song leaked but c’mon now :crossed:

5 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

The number 1 seems to be the original file. The second one might be an edit, even though it has a higher Spec than the number 1. The thing with the number 2 is that, audibly, it sounds slightly harmed, while the audio of #1 is clearer. I don't know, I'd (and I'll) take #1.

Wow, thank you so much!

So....I’ve never in my life heard WDBCF, like no snippets, nothing and I’m about to jump in for a first ever listen

edit: erm...what? it’s like... trash? Why tf have people been begging for this for years ahahaha

giphy.gif

WDBCF is effectively real good, but I lowkey get why it wasn't released even as a bonus track because it's like it fits Cry Baby's concept/aesthetic but at the same time it really doesn't? Plus the song is way too dark, sad and extremely superior to be a deluxe track... I know I explain myself like an ass but whatevs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

27 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

So....I’ve never in my life heard WDBCF, like no snippets, nothing and I’m about to jump in for a first ever listen

edit: erm...what? it’s like... trash? Why tf have people been begging for this for years ahahaha

I listened to her main discography (Cry Baby, K-12, After School, the HQ unreleased) and I must say I enjoyed it quite much more than I expected. Specially K-12, which I used to shrug at. High School Sweethearts :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, veinsineon said:

If you have a version of night mime to leak either spare us from an edited file or don’t leak it at all tbh :biblio: it would be so disrespectful to her best song

Right??? JUSTICE FOR NIGHT MIME

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: