Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

i need the song coloring book, melanie confirmed back in 2015 that it was another album title idea for cry baby but we only found out coloring book was actually a song title when that insider revealed it 

https://melaniemartinezmusic.tumblr.com/post/125193561788/what-were-some-other-titles-you-were-considering She also mentioned Toy Chest and Animal Crackers as working titles for the album along with Coloring Book in that post. Since Coloring Book is a song, I’ve been wondering if Toy Chest and Animal Crackers are songs too. Just speculation though

Just now, Tulips said:

It sounds the same as the demo snippet that Melanie leaked herself though 

can you link it?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

can you link it?

She had played this snippet in a 2020 virtual interview. It’s the original demo produced by only Jennifer, before Michael reworked it into the final/released version.

56 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

is mistakes hq gonna leak?.... 

apparently only the lq version was in circulation same with psycho lovers. a shame but i’m glad we got the songs in some form anyway. the quality on dressed in mistakes is so tragic, even the psycho lovers quality was better.

Always aiming paper airplanes

12 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

apparently only the lq version was in circulation same with psycho lovers. a shame but i’m glad we got the songs in some form anyway. the quality on dressed in mistakes is so tragic, even the psycho lovers quality was better.

The song would be even more bop then....anyway There’s a snip of hq 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

22 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

yeah someone on here said the files were broken or sumn, so only lq versions available 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever