Jack

Melanie Martinez

Y’all I had a dream and the way I don’t know if it’s real or not. Basically the dream was that this song similar to sirens was on the album. It had a spoken intro from Angelita (k-12 slay) “Are you coming into the portal?” Like that was the spoken bit and just silence then the song starts. The start of the actual song was very similar to sirens. It shared one lyric and it was “drink from the leche of sirens”. The melody was also identical to the melody of sirens.

The song was like a key moment for crybaby’s multiple life things as this would’ve been the moment she decided between life and death, and we’re assuming she chose death, hence everything on the album.

Sorry for that long ass shit, if it is a real thing and I’m confusing it with a dream, blame the sleep deprivation, thank you ❤️

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 minutes ago, 132 said:

Y’all I had a dream and the way I don’t know if it’s real or not. Basically the dream was that this song similar to sirens was on the album. It had a spoken intro from Angelita (k-12 slay) “Are you coming into the portal?” Like that was the spoken bit and just silence then the song starts. The start of the actual song was very similar to sirens. It shared one lyric and it was “drink from the leche of sirens”. The melody was also identical to the melody of sirens.

The song was like a key moment for crybaby’s multiple life things as this would’ve been the moment she decided between life and death, and we’re assuming she chose death, hence everything on the album.

Sorry for that long ass shit, if it is a real thing and I’m confusing it with a dream, blame the sleep deprivation, thank you ❤️

mmm... siren milk :dmd:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

48 minutes ago, baked said:

people saying its disrespectful to say hi to melanie when shes wearing a damn bunny baclava okay i think shes hard to miss :oic2:

She deserves privacy just as much as anyone else of course, but I swear to god someone could wave at her in the grocery store and her fans would tear them apart for "harassing her in public" 

11 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

She deserves privacy just as much as anyone else of course, but I swear to god someone could wave at her in the grocery store and her fans would tear them apart for "harassing her in public" 

I though at this point we already know Melanie fans are brainless… 

I understand Melanie is a shy person and deserves privacy, but when you are in public sometimes u don’t have another option. Also Melanie is quite known among her fanbase but not celebrity status, I doubt she’s facing THAT much harassment…

either way, we all deserve respect and personal space! :um:

6 hours ago, baddisease said:

it doesn't look like it :/

There’s one in Philly, Omw to shove an unlubed  8 inch girth 320 kbps lossless wav quality mic up my ass :makeup:

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

22 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

There’s one in Philly, Omw to shove an unlubed  8 inch girth 320 kbps lossless wav quality mic up my ass :makeup:

phew! great!

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Please actually do. I need this album. STAT

Spoiler

I am not endorsing this behaviour. I am not asking for leaks. I am just poor. Thank you

8 minutes ago, 132 said:

Please actually do. I need this album. STAT

Hide contents

I am not endorsing this behaviour. I am not asking for leaks. I am just poor. Thank you

I can’t :defeated: the human asshole tears after being stretched 7 inches or more 

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

2 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

I can’t :defeated: the human asshole tears after being stretched 7 inches or more 

i googled to confirm cause i thought it was 8. anyways so um the results were scary

1 minute ago, 132 said:

i googled to confirm cause i thought it was 8. anyways so um the results were scary

But either way I prob can’t go anyways 

I never know tho maybe making my asshole rip and bleed will be worth it :oprah3:

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3