Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, baked said:

i can’t find the new song clips lol but what would everyone say their least fav song is that they’ve heard from the album? 

Umm personally from the snippet I heard I'd say spider web and maybe womb or nymphology? I'd need to hear more before I judge completely tho 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

oh shit i forgot about nymphology lol still can’t believe she didnt work Sirens into the album

one of her best works but i see she put some inspo from sirens into death and such

14 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Sirens would've been the best possible choice for a lead single. I'm already bored of 'DEATH' after almost a week lol. It's really not that good.

Exactly it just don't hit like it did the first 3 times :/

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I enjoyed Death but yeah… don’t replay that a lot honestly :bebe:

to my taste sadly this album already has a lot of skips… it could have been great but, she decided to release the shitiest ones! 

I won’t be replaying Light Shower (so boring and plain, also the lyrics are just straight up BAD), Sp**er Shit (NO WORDS), Battle of The Larynx, Leeches (cute but boring), Moon Cycle (the lyrics are just not it) or Womb (more of the same)

RIP to Garden, Dragons Blood, Barely Juice and Needle & Thread (her best) :trisha:

So Nymphology is NOT a reincarnated Sirens? :sideeye:

I wonder what made her think it was worth to scrap Sirens. It's too much to ask considering is Melanie we're talking about, but I think if the film is going to be released within a long while (she could keep it at this point), she should at least drop the other great songs that were left out, even as standalone singles every month or something. They're just too good :defeated: 

Sirens, Dragon's Blood, Garden, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread SWEETIES I'M SO SORRY :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

29 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Trying to stay away so i can go in fresh for the party tonight but I see we just have some clips from events earlier? Not seeking them out tho. :cuteface: 

I suggest you murder all the brainless twitter crybabies beforehand otherwise u won’t hear shit! If not just muzzle them (u can recognize them by a septum and the bicolor hair, probably ugly) 

they are soooo stupid! :sass: Waste of oxigen 

7 hours ago, In The Dark said:
  Hide contents

nymphology snippet sounds so good :defeated: 

not sure about the "push your penis into your mouth" lyric but maybe it'll somehow make sense in the context of the song?

THE WHAT LYRIC?!

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 minutes ago, 132 said:

THE WHAT LYRIC?!

R we really surprised at this point with Melanie? Like this bitch clearly inspired by WAP by Cardi B

Watch her make a metaphor of her drippin pussy squirt with a waterfall (feat. Cupcakke)… what started as a joke now looks perfectly believable :usrsney:

21 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

I swear to god if she makes a song called Nymphology and make it be about relationships or some jewelry rich bitch shit… SHELL BE DEALT WITH :oprah3:

well i spoke too soon… nymphology not psychology what in the hell are those lyrics :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

R we really surprised at this point with Melanie? Like this bitch clearly inspired by WAP by Cardi B

Watch her make a metaphor of her drippin pussy squirt with a waterfall (feat. Cupcakke)… what started as a joke now looks perfectly believable :usrsney:

https://tenor.com/ZTsE.gif

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?