Jack

Melanie Martinez

um the nymphology lyrics

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

DIAMONDS AND RUBIES THE STAR IN ALL THE MOVIES WEARS ME OUTTTT

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I enjoy Void and Evil but BOTL is a little one-note for me. 

Speaking of songs that sound alike, it's crazy how different the reactions to Death and Sirens were considering how similar they are. I think Death tried a little too hard to be better and ended up missing the mark. What made Sirens so good though was simply but elegantly written verses, a banger chorus that didn't go on too long or repeat too much, and the perfect amount of experimental elements while staying true to her sound. You just can't deny it's one of her best songs, even if you personally don't love it.

i hear ZERO similarities to Sirens and DEATH. like.. ive listened to both songs close to 100 times already. there aint no way

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Tbh I kind of hate the "Death (Has Come)" title people are using for the K&OL track — like, she already says that lyric in both songs :biblio: 

I just have it as "Death (2020)" in my library 

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I hate the Death Has Come title too, so instead I'm renaming the released one as Back From the Dead :oop: 

This is too long for me (I go for 16 max) so probably upon release I would just use the songs I like, remove the ones I don't and replace them with the best outtakes :true: 

Sirens, Garden, Dragon's Blood, Fingers Crossed and Needle & Thread are becoming Melanie's own Untouchable Five :wowcry: 

i just have it as Death (demo)

as for the Untouchable Five :wowcry:

so accurate, we're watching history in the making :wowcry:

2 hours ago, baked said:

twt people sucking up to warner is so funny “we love you!!! pls dont leave” “we stan” bitch they are a corporate company :toofloppy:

i thought that twt account was some random crybaby on twitter pretending but somehow had access to Melanie's content :toofloppy:

56 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Well.. Womb is sounding like a little bit of a disappointment for a closing track. Definitely not what I was expecting or hoping for.

I would just really like to see what the original tracklist was supposed to be before all of this got dropped in.

i second this. im ALWAYS curious for draft tracklists :trisha:

27 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

yup, it seems I will be making some leaks make the cut :true: the Nymphology lyrics majorly SUCK :bye: 

make some physical art for it to! i might wanna steal it for my personal collection :hooker:

im omw

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

make some physical art for it to! i might wanna steal it for my personal collection :hooker:

Haha I should do something with it, sort of despise the artwork a little more each day. If we get some cool pics from the photoshoot or something I will try and work on something!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

I'm in my late 20s, so ur not the only boomer Melanie fan :poordat:

arent the boomers born in like the 50's - 60's? :toofunny:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Haha I should do something with it, sort of despise the artwork a little more each day. If we get some cool pics from the photoshoot or something I will try and work on something!

ive tried myself but i hate how they turned out :toofunny: