Jack

Melanie Martinez

11 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

there was a short snippet going around of melanie singing a song, noone knew what the songs name was and it was believed to be an afterschool snippet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dwF9YUpvVk

everyone called it "sea of blood"

as for "im cumming"

that came from an insider who has unreleased mel tracks, they shared a list of real songs with their lengths but the titles were swapped to unofficial ones and "im cumming" was the one that ended up being "sea of blood" which later officially released as WOMB

thanks for clearing it up! Where is this insider…they need to spill on the Deluxe Portals :oprah3:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

I’m rewatching the video and it’s interesting the choice they made on those closeup shots of her singing into the camera, you can’t even see the top set of eyes. They’re almost completely obscured by the lashes of the lower eyes. Even in the CGI the upper eyes seem like an afterthought and they’re sitting too far up and looking too high. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Spider Web lyrics out!

I move like a moth or a butterfly, craving a change in the wind

I swirl by all the insects and all the flies, watching the cycle they’re in

Better off dead than wasting my hours, flying where I shouldn’t be

Flexing like pricks with their stolen power, they’re just who the spider will eat

*Crunch*

Spinning all your silk and moving all of your 8 legs to build a web that’ll spread through the world

Feeding off our highs and lows, and curious to see us struggle

No one can leave once they merge

Oh No one can leave once they merge

I’m hiding myself from the enemy, I wish to not be perceived

Didn’t ask for this dangerous visibility, I’m feeling too scared to sleep

Better off dead than stuck in a maze, the center may seem like a gift

Once you arrive, it’ll strip you of your life and you’ll wish that you never did

Spinning all your silk and moving all of your 8 legs to build a web that’ll spread through the world

Big bite, they liquify the insides first

Then wrap them tight

Securing their spot in the spider web

Up all night, bound to their addiction to it

Lifeless eyes, they die in the pit of the spider web

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Spider Web lyrics out!

I move like a moth or a butterfly, craving a change in the wind

I swirl by all the insects and all the flies, watching the cycle they’re in

Better off dead than wasting my hours, flying where I shouldn’t be

Flexing like pricks with their stolen power, they’re just who the spider will eat

*Crunch*

I’m hiding myself from the enemy, I wish to not be perceived

Didn’t ask for this dangerous visibility, I’m feeling too scared to sleep

Better off dead than stuck in a maze, the center may seem like a gift

Once you arrive, it’ll strip you of your life and you’ll wish that you never did

Big bite, they liquify the insides first

Then wrap them tight

Securing their spot in the spider web

Up all night, bound to their addiction to it

Lifeless eyes, they die in the pit of the spider web

i wonder if there is a spider character or something this song is for lol

omg the reworks leaked

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

oh nvm

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I am working on my own tracklist and making it cohesive while also keeping some of the new content is difficult with the transitions. I'm holding out on editing because we will have full HQ next week when the album drops. The tracks I'm keeping from the finalized album (that I didn't use their demo versions for) are all in very different positions, so we'll see. 

Just now, The Siren said:

somebody else posted higher quality listening party recordings!

Where can I find those? Those could be a huge help for finalizing my track list idea.

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

I am working on my own tracklist and making it cohesive while also keeping some of the new content is difficult with the transitions. I'm holding out on editing because we will have full HQ next week when the album drops. The tracks I'm keeping from the finalized album (that I didn't use their demo versions for) are all in very different positions, so we'll see. 

Where can I find those? Those could be a huge help for finalizing my track list idea.

l34k3d.cx

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

l34k3d.cx

Just took a look, and the ones from last night seem to be a little better just in terms of not being quite as boomy in the bass. I'll just go ahead and do the clipping work with what I've got. My track list, so far, is something around the lines of: 

1. Death (Final)
2. Void (Demo)
3. Sirens
4. Tunnel Vision (Demo, I like this intro better. I might make an edit adding the demo intro onto the final's beat, but I'm not sure if that would be worthwhile yet.)
5. The Contortionist (I'm going to remove the extra bone cracking from the outro once we have the full HQ from the album) 
6. Faerie Soiree (Demo)
7. Garden
8. Dragon's Blood
9. Leeches (Final)
10. Tunnel Vision 0.1 (I tagged it 'Tunnel Vision - Reprise' for this. I'm aware it's just a concept demo but I liked how it flowed.) 
11. Synchronicities
12. Fingers Crossed (Can be swapped with Needle & Thread, but Fingers Crossed makes more sense to me thematically) 
13. Light Shower
14. Womb 

I decided to change the casing to all standard casing because I prefer how it looks to all caps. Another thing that was particularly difficult within this track list was finding a way to make everything cohesive without choosing any songs that sounded too similar or some that were too unfinished sounding. Some of the transitions are pretty messy just because of the quality of recordings we have but when we get the final masters I'll do whatever editing I need to. I did keep Death + Womb as the intro/outro to keep the "cycle" vibe Melanie was going for, but otherwise majorly changed track positions and added in some of the highlights of the scrapped tracks. 

the video was good but less dancing more storytelling, the videos for crybaby were amazing cause the storytelling was the whole point, and even tho i liked the visuals for the video it doesn't really feel like it added anything to the story? maybe she is saving that for the movie idk

lanaboards is wild because before i joined i didnt know so many people could get ahold of every single leak from an album and be able to listen to the whole tracklist before it releases like :whoopi:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・