Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Tunnel Vision was rough. The mixing or something was terrible, the percussion was so crackly and her vocals were so off from the backing track 

studio will devour though :trisha:

Evil, Tunnel and Void are probably my faves, But I need HQ to really digest the other songs. The Mid quality leak from the listening party has all the production washed out and muddied and has gays talking over the top of it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ImNoAngel said:

i wonder why she keeps doing void last. i wonder if they are going to push that one.

It's rumored to come out as the next single since they added the length on Apple Music only to it... streets are saying the 29th but idk at this point

It’s interesting that she’s been playing all the songs that are kind of the same sound at these shows: Death, Evil, BOTL, and Void. TV and FS are a little different sounding at least. She clearly knows what the best songs on the record are and keeps repeating them. TV should get single treatment, there’s nothing really out there with that sound. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.