Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

the DYKTTATUOB-ification of this thread with the girls fighting waiting for the leak

I was just thinking earlier how nice it was to not have to read ‘did it leak’ on every page then I got to this thread  :air:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Im afraid this might be happening… 

im gonna wait to listening to the album in HD but so far half of the songs are a skip… 

no problem, I will be replacing them with the leaks! I’m just sad the general public won’t be enjoying Garden. Her talent will stay unnoticed 

I hate to say it, but so far the only tracks from the new content I can see myself listening to for more than the next few weeks are The Contortionist and Death. In terms of Faerie Soiree I'll be sticking to the demo since I'm not too interested in the new intro/outro. I've not decided if I'm going to just edit Tunnel Vision to remove the transitions or continue to stream the demo, but Leeches remains cute in the final so I'll stream that as-is. I had made my own tracklist before, but I'm definitely going to rework it to remove Light Shower and Womb because I had initially only added them to stay more true to what Melanie intended Portals to be. 

I don't want to hear the live recordings of the new songs (nor am I too familiar with the snippets) but if this album truly ends up being worse than K-12... :bebe: 

at least we have the scrapped songs which on their own make up a magnum opus

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Salem said:

I hate to say it, but so far the only tracks from the new content I can see myself listening to for more than the next few weeks are The Contortionist and Death. In terms of Faerie Soiree I'll be sticking to the demo since I'm not too interested in the new intro/outro. I've not decided if I'm going to just edit Tunnel Vision to remove the transitions or continue to stream the demo, but Leeches remains cute in the final so I'll stream that as-is. I had made my own tracklist before, but I'm definitely going to rework it to remove Light Shower and Womb because I had initially only added them to stay more true to what Melanie intended Portals to be. 

I will put Void (the original song) as the closer, makes a lot more sense! 

Light Shower, BOTL, Void (newer version) and Spider Web are out sorry :ma:

18 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't want to hear the live recordings of the new songs (nor am I too familiar with the snippets) but if this album truly ends up being worse than K-12... :bebe: 

Don't worry mate. This thread is just being giga overdramatic as usual — over poor quality mono voice memo recordings, might I add!

I think some people are more bitter about their leaked favs not making it than they are about the quality of the actual album 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I will be listening to Sirens and Leeches and that's it :bebe:

I think The Contortionist, Nymphology and Tunnel Vision will be my most replayed but I’m not sure… I’m hopping they pass the test of time

Tunnel Vision being the only true Bop from the original versions I predict to be my number 1 

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I think The Contortionist, Nymphology and Tunnel Vision will be my most replayed but I’m not sure… I’m hopping they pass the test of time

Tunnel Vision being the only true Bop from the original versions I predict to be my number 1 

Yeah you’re just tasteless 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

26 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Don't worry mate. This thread is just being giga overdramatic as usual

I think some people are more bitter about their leaked favs not making it than they are about the quality of the actual album 

they'll switch in a few months also :rip: i remember the essays when Dragon's Blood leaked and everybody decided it was going to be her worst album and now suddenly they all wanted it to make the cut

I liked Dragons Blood on first listen so… same with AK-47 (fans also seemed to hate that one) 

also people weren’t as negative towards K-12 when it came out and now it’s considered her worst (I don’t blame them, it’s pretty bad)… opinions change, nothing wrong with that! But if they feel that way now is totally ok :nails:

As messy as it has been at times, I enjoyed this pre release :true:

Waiting for eggs, live performances that we had to click a million links to find. I’ll never forget the joy of hearing her start singing Tunnel Vision live :xcry:

Lyrics, the trauma of the track list reveal. The listening party was fun, despite unhinged fans. We got a (good) single, a music video.

And it’s only been a month since it was announced! 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I kinda think she might have blown her chance to appeal to the masses with this album. Death did really well and brought a lot of eyes on her work, but I think people are going to be disappointed with the album overall. 

Predictions: 
Death, Void, Tunnel Vision, Faerie Soiree, and Evil will be widely liked.

Moon Cycle, Nymphology, Spider Web, and to some degree The Contortionist will be polarizing and most people will not like them. 

The rest of the tracks are just sort of unremarkable, non offensive (unless you figure out the double meaning of Light Shower).

i kind of think botl is going to be the one people like the most for some reason. idk

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

they'll switch in a few months also :rip: i remember the essays when Dragon's Blood leaked and everybody decided it was going to be her worst album and now suddenly they all wanted it to make the cut

The FLASHBACKS :cryney: I remember bopping to DB ever since it leaked but many people were bashing it so I was like "um, DB is my guilty pleasure I guess?" :teehee: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

push your penis into your mouth, i'll make you choke on your doubt <3

I keep forgetting this is a melanie lyric and not something that’s designated for no context lanaboards :bebe:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

45 minutes ago, x VB said:

No, I just can’t stand rude people.

Since u seem to know me pretty well… :giggle:

not my fault ur a snowflake, if you don’t wanna hear other people’s opinions and take it a little less seriously :yawn:

I wasn’t even talking to you personally, because I don’t even know you and I don’t care either :fabcat:

Att:   Leonardo Da Vinci