Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i said this before but still kinda shocked by how they used the same pic of her in the fetal position twice, and ever more shocked cause those are the only pictures in the booklet, feels lazy

I agree but I think using the same picture is an attempt to be artsy about the whole "start in the womb end in the tomb" thing.

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

Has anyone made an edit for Not Dead, Just Expired that fixes the songs sudden intro??

I kinda need it for my MM3 sessions album :prettyhurts:

ooo im a producer baddie i can try to fix it rq :hooker:

well, less than 24h :xgiggle:

can't wait to create my own version of portals on spotify, im still kinda confused cause i wanna keep DEATH (the album version) but i don't wanna keep womb, so maybe i will edit all the transitions with the leaked tracks to keep the "loop" going idk, also idk if i wanna keep the album cover or change it

24 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

well, less than 24h :xgiggle:

can't wait to create my own version of portals on spotify, im still kinda confused cause i wanna keep DEATH (the album version) but i don't wanna keep womb, so maybe i will edit all the transitions with the leaked tracks to keep the "loop" going idk, also idk if i wanna keep the album cover or change it

keep DEATH as the starter and put Void original as the closer… I don’t know, to me that makes sense :hooker:

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Has anyone made an edit for Not Dead, Just Expired that fixes the songs sudden intro??

I kinda need it for my MM3 sessions album :prettyhurts:

https://mega.nz/file/NyxhkKBI#b4ARqNefeZJfw1xlfOi1ndT_mNycpCsn5TW5X4WdMK8
fixed where the bells start off, it still sounds kinda sudden ig but i hope this works better

24 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Well I woke up and nothing happened so I will be going back to bed 😪

So bored…it’s disgusting how it hasn’t leaked. These gays are so lazy

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

This gays being homophobic AF

If you're referring to me it's a joke, I'm very obviously gay 😪 plus a huge majority of us call each other gays so idk what the issue is (of you're being sarcastic it went over my head I apologize)

Also like to note that fans had no issue leaking charlis albums early and even Lana's but Melanie's still hasn't? I don't understand 😭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

5 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

If you're referring to me it's a joke, I'm very obviously gay 😪 plus a huge majority of us call each other gays so idk what the issue is 

Also like to note that fans had no issue leaking charlis albums early and even Lana's but Melanie's still hasn't? I don't understand 😭

I was referring to the gays gatekeeping the album not u sis 💅🏻

also… the homophonic part is an obvious joke :crai: what I meant is that not leaking the album seems part of the straight agenda by not givin us gays what we want :nails:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I was referring to the gays gatekeeping the album not u sis 💅🏻

also… the homophonic part is an obvious joke :crai:

Omg slay sorry I just woke up 😭 so I misunderstood but like GIVE US THE DAMN ALBUM...... Those Cry babies who got them are so annoying ugh :trisha:

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

The tracking shows it was picked up too :makeup: but it’s coming from CA and I’m in the Midwest :crai:

Me too bestie but still no shopping notification I even checked spam 😕

I like how that TikTok gay clearly got the vinyl and CD early  as promo from Warner and couldn’t even be bothered to show the gatefold or make more than a 15 second video. :awkney2:

Also saying it’s giving Cry Baby but dark? Sis have you listened to Cry Baby :pls:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Honestly half tempted to go to target and see if HR or sumn will sell it to me, or if I can get my friend who works there to sneak me a copy 🙈 jk I don't want anyone getting in trouble I'm just super excited 

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I like how that TikTok gay clearly got the vinyl and CD early  as promo from Warner and couldn’t even be bothered to show the gatefold or make more than a 15 second video. :awkney2:

Also saying it’s giving Cry Baby but dark? Sis have you listened to Cry Baby :pls:

I swear people just be talking to talk sometimes like, we get it you're a fake fan now leak the CD 😤:true: