Jack

Melanie Martinez

I really have no idea on how anyone could support or believe Timothy after her and her friend said rape is a ''mental thing''. Timothy also supports Lena Dunham who confessed to sexually assaulting her younger sister and Amber Heard who swore under oath she abused Johnny Depp. Melanie & Timothy weren't even in the same state when the ''rape'' was happening..

anyways Bittersweet Tragedy is still a masterpiece.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I really have no idea on how anyone could support or believe Timothy after her and her friend said rape is a ''mental thing''. Timothy also supports Lena Dunham who confessed to sexually assaulting her younger sister and Amber Heard who swore under oath she abused Johnny Depp. Melanie & Timothy weren't even in the same state when the ''rape'' was happening..

anyways Bittersweet Tragedy is still a masterpiece.

I agree. Timothy was just trying to use Mel to gain fame, and falsely accusing someone of rape is no small thing. Timothy is a sick personality, a human leech

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hopefully the last thing I will ever say about Timothy and allegations: I don't think we should be filling in the blanks with our opinions. I think we all should just agree that it was so messy and nothing came out of it except Timothy gaining some fans. Timothy is certainly not alright and I don't trust her OR blame Mel for not being her friend for years. Mel is also no better, I'm seriously sick of her and how she handles every single thing and I'm mostly ashamed of liking her music.

Where you stand on the Mel/Timothy thing says nothing about what truly happened, because no one knows and clearly no one is gonna trust Timothy if she suddenly remembers new info, and Mel is just gonna avoid and deny for the rest of her days.

My final final word:

Release the album sis, we don't want a movie.

Who?

miss billie eyelash is the new edgy teen sensation, anyone who would be a Melanie stan if she had been releasing music steadily since CBB has become a billie fan instead. 

What do you think is worse right now?

Lana posting endless photos with random friends doing random things when she has a finished album to release or

Melanie posting endless selfies and selfie videos of her being xtra cool and edgy when she has an album to release and a movie to get on with

Her mum was like “Mel babe go pick out some toys to sell” and she was like “but muuuuum I’m a pop star” and her mum was like “you haven’t made an album in 4 years, grow up and sell your toys”

giphy.gif

What do you think is worse right now?

Lana posting endless photos with random friends doing random things when she has a finished album to release or

Melanie posting endless selfies and selfie videos of her being xtra cool and edgy when she has an album to release and a movie to get on with

Definitely Melanie Martinez, since she has only made one album yet & we don't want the stupid movie.