Jack

Melanie Martinez

Melony Martini

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Haunted is one of the best songs I've ever heard so I'm still perched for this. She has potential to make something rly lovely

This is very true. It leaked months ago and I still play it daily, not tired of it at all. May be her best song...I adore how Lana-esque it is.

honestly leak where do babies come from it's been ages

Honestly this

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wonder if she's gonna be at the level of fame she was at at first. Like, I remember whenever a new Cry Baby video came out it was the nr1 trending topic on twitter. Her reputation took a dive with the Timothy situation, and it seems like a lot of her fans basically replaced her with Billie Eilish during these years with no new music. If the Timothy thing didn't happen and she released an album in like 2017 she would be on top rn. Idk what she's doing with this movie thing, just drop the album and release the movie later. The album's been done for a long while now.

qfrWuBl.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiiPPZJNb-c

Just watched this, and I'm definitely on Timothy's side now. This video made me see through Melanie, and I kind of knew deep down that she wasn't all that innocent, but this kind of confirmed it for me. I know nothing has been revealed in this video or anything, but I dunno.. Just going over all of the information again has made me wish that I didn't start supporting her again. 

death grips is online !

She deleted all her posts on Instagram omg

ok maybe im shaking

welcome back 2015 me

wait: i still see 21 pics??

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

ok maybe im shaking

welcome back 2015 me

wait: i still see 21 pics??

I'M SHAKING TOO

and she has posted like 250 pics to her Instagram so 21 is such a small number AAAAH I hope she's coming and it's not just an emotional crisis after that Timothy x Melanie video that was released  :ohno:

I'M SHAKING TOO

and she has posted like 250 pics to her Instagram so 21 is such a small number AAAAH I hope she's coming and it's not just an emotional crisis after that Timothy x Melanie video that was released  :ohno:

she just left the ones with long ass captions lmao she's so extra but OMG maybe she's really getting ready for an announcement even tho i remember she said it was coming at the end of the summer and summer didn't start yet

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

SHE'S SUCH A FUCKING GENIUS FUCCCCKKKKK. 4 years later and I'm still OBSESSED!!!!! with Cry Baby. What an amazing singer-songwriter and world builder she is. I can't believe I have survived for so long without her being active. I love her so much ugh, I can't wait for the next project!