Jack

Melanie Martinez

The album cover comes from her website! I guess there was a hidden image meant to promote the album and fans got into it.

image0.jpg

I hope the border isn't part of it but anyways it's soooooooo cool. she's a pro when it comes to visuals 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Why do you come in this thread just to say that lol. Does it give you the thrill you wanted??

i genuinely think it's interesting? as in i will be listening to it and buy the vinyl if it's good enough????

Question, were there any truths to the allegations?

We know that they used to be great friends and probably had physical encounters but, none of which were probably unconsenting. Plus a lot of the dates and details Timothy kept releasing were starting to contradict and the whole situation just kind of fell off

Why do you come in this thread just to say that lol. Does it give you the thrill you wanted??

omg the good sis was joking. he's a stan 

I can still remember the day I fell in love with her, the way I became so obsessed with her singles and made all my friends discover her. I remember the day she posted a snippet of Training Wheels, then the day the song was leaked on YouTube, then when Melanie posted the album herself on SoundCloud a day before, the day the album was released, and everything afterwards. Melanie has been such an inspiration and overall an incredible artist. She has the mind of a GENIUS, and I love her so much. After the rape allegations I became very scared of saying I was a big fan because umm everyone hated her JGJDJ but man... I love her so much  :defeated:

The album cover looks really good. Let's hope she took her sweet time to finally stop being a messy hoe  :hooker:

I'm kinda excited as she's one of the few singers who puts on an artistic persona & puts an effort, both in music & visuals (Lana & Marina gave that up to create PeRsOnaL & H0nEst music)

Although I wish she didn't go for the adult baby thing for the new era... it feels a little creepy to me after what happened.

I'm kinda excited as she's one of the few singers who puts on an artistic persona & puts an effort, both in music & visuals (Lana & Marina gave that up to create PeRsOnaL & H0nEst music)

Although I wish she didn't go for the adult baby thing for the new era... it feels a little creepy to me after what happened.

It's her aesthetic whether you like it or not. I'd rather for her to do something like this instead of being completely generic. 

well of course she kept the same aesthetic, that’s basically a chapter two of her first album. the story is about cry baby experiencing new places and stuff, what else was she supposed to do?