Jack

Melanie Martinez

30 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

how much cb outtakes are left to be leakd? 

I want to know too. The situation seems never ending when it comes to Cry Baby outtakes leaking. I bet we are still missing a bunch.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Tulips said:

There’s still many outtakes from the alg left to leak. She recorded over 40 songs for it actually.

well including the whole albume and actual Leaks its about 5 tracks to be announced

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, Tulips said:

Lol I was typing fast I didn’t realise I put “alg” instead of album. I have a list of the Cry Baby outtake titles which I can post here if you guys would like :)

It'd be amazing! I'm trying to organize my Melanie unreleased songs, so I'd appreciate a lot if you could share the title list please <3 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Lol I was typing fast I didn’t realise I put “alg” instead of album. I have a list of the Cry Baby outtake titles which I can post here if you guys would like :)

ya have questions about a thousand words, run, unhappy meal and King of the arcade

Ok since you guys asked, here’s the Cry Baby outtake titles list :cuteface: hope this helps

Spoiler

"99 Cent Store"

"A Thousand Words"

"Band-Aid"

"Bittersweet Tragedy"

"Bombs on Monday Morning"

"Coloring Book"

"Cooties"

"Dead to Me"

"Dressed in Mistakes"

"Drowning"

"Gold Diggin' Love"

"Half Hearted"

"Haunted"

"I Scream"

"Jump Rope"

"King of the Arcade"

"Night Mime"

"Psycho Lovers"

"Ring Pop"

"Rocking Horse"

"Run"

"Schizo"

"Seesaw"

"Strawberry Fields Forever"

"Where Do Babies Come From?"

"You Love I"

"Zzzz"

These songs range from 2013 to 2015. This list is 27 titles, if you add it to the 16 released album tracks then you get 43 songs. It’s wild tbh because there’s also more songs intended for the album which are unknown titles. Also - the leaked song Unhappy Meal is possibly a Cry Baby outtake, but we know basically nothing about that song so it’s unconfirmed.

22 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

ya have questions about a thousand words, run, unhappy meal and King of the arcade

Sure, what are your questions about those songs?

17 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Ok since you guys asked, here’s the Cry Baby outtake titles list :cuteface: hope this helps

Hide contents

99 Cent Store
A Thousand Words
Band-Aid
Bittersweet Tragedy
Bombs on Monday Morning
Coloring Book
Cooties
Dead to Me

Dressed in Mistakes
Drowning
Gold Diggin' Love
Half Hearted
Haunted
I Scream
Jump Rope
King of the Arcade
Night Mime
Psycho Lovers
Ring Pop
Rocking Horse
Run
Schizo
Seesaw
Strawberry Fields Forever
Where Do Babies Come From?
You Love I
Zzzz

These songs range from 2013 to 2015. This list is 27 titles, if you add it to the 16 released album tracks then you get 43 songs. It’s wild tbh because there’s also more songs intended for the album which are unknown titles. Also - the leaked song Unhappy Meal is possibly a Cry Baby outtake, but we know basically nothing about that song so it’s unconfirmed.

wished to know if they are actually cb outtakes but thanks a lot for this list luvu

2 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

so many songs wow, also i’m really curious about a lot of those songs which we only have titles of such as rocking horse, cooties etc

Some info on those songs if you don’t know:

- Cooties is from the same session as Teddy Bear (May 2014) and she did it with Phoebe Ryan and Felix Snow

- She worked on Rocking Horse with Kinetics & One Love

;)

23 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Reveal hidden contents

99 Cent Store
A Thousand Words
Band-Aid
Bittersweet Tragedy
Bombs on Monday Morning
Coloring Book
Cooties
Dead to Me

Dressed in Mistakes
Drowning
Gold Diggin' Love
Half Hearted
Haunted
I Scream
Jump Rope
King of the Arcade
Night Mime
Psycho Lovers
Ring Pop
Rocking Horse
Run
Schizo
Seesaw
Strawberry Fields Forever
Where Do Babies Come From?
You Love I
Zzzz

If you mind me asking, where did Seesaw come from? I know about all of these songs except for that one

4 minutes ago, Venice Bitches said:

If you mind me asking, where did Seesaw come from? I know about all of these songs except for that one

The song is from 2015, and the info came from the same source as Zzzz / Drowning / Rocking Horse / Coloring Book / Cooties.

This person shared the Zzzz title months before the first snippet leaked, with a batch of others so the rest are very likely real + he also confirmed the existence of I Scream solo demo before the snippet leaked :) 

i need the song coloring book, melanie confirmed back in 2015 that it was another album title idea for cry baby but we only found out coloring book was actually a song title when that insider revealed it 

Always aiming paper airplanes