Jack

Melanie Martinez

yeah I'm feeling everything I've heard from the album, I really just don't like the tracks from the EP they chose not to put on the album or any of her covers

I watched her Voice audition and thought it to be cringeworthy

Bittersweet Tragedy should've replaced Dollhouse on the album, and as soon as we get it, I'm adding the Dollhouse tracks to the album. BST is probably the standout track from the EP for me.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Bittersweet Tragedy should've replaced Dollhouse on the album, and as soon as we get it, I'm adding the Dollhouse tracks to the album. BST is probably the standout track from the EP for me.

Personally, that's my most disliked one, but Dead to Me and Dollhouse are the bomb from the EP. 

The lyrics to BST are fantastic, however. 

Listen on Soundcloud.com

This makes me sooooooo excited for the studio version :defeated:

I haven't listened to any live performances and won't spoil it, but omg this makes me excited for this one too :defeated:

So here's some songs that are plausible for the album I guess (some are confirmed, some not):

Cry Baby

Pacify Her

Alphabet Boy

Half Hearted

Pity Party

Training Wheels

Soap

Haunted

Sippy Cup

Ms. Potato Head

Milk and Cookies

Bombs On Monday

Teddy Bear

Dollhouse

Carousel

Mad Hatter

Cake

A Thousand Words

H0bDaqU.gif

I haven't listened to any live performances and won't spoil it, but omg this makes me excited for this one too :defeated:

So here's some songs that are plausible for the album I guess (some are confirmed, some not):

Cry Baby

Pacify Her

Alphabet Boy

Half Hearted

Pity Party

Training Wheels

Soap

Haunted

Sippy Cup

Ms. Potato Head

Milk and Cookies

Bombs On Monday

Teddy Bear

Dollhouse

Carousel

Mad Hatter

Cake

A Thousand Words

There are 13 songs on the standard version and 16 on the deluxe, so 2 or 3 of those are definitely not gonna be on there

smile.gif

'Half Hearted' and 'A Thousand Words' don't fit the theme so I doubt they will be on the album.

By the way a Swedish store put Cry Baby up for pre order and there's a new song called 'Tag, You're It', but I don't know if it's real, 'Teddy Bear' is not included on the tracklist and 'Alphabet Boy' is the 5th song and that doesn't really make sense. Also they're using a fan-made cover.

Cry Baby

Pacify Her

Alphabet Boy

Half Hearted

Pity Party

Training Wheels

Soap

Haunted

Sippy Cup

Ms. Potato Head

Milk and Cookies

Bombs On Monday

Teddy Bear

Dollhouse

Carousel

Mad Hatter

Cake

A Thousand Words

there's a song titled Jumprope as well

BzhmW.png

By the way a Swedish store put Cry Baby up for pre order and there's a new song called 'Tag, You're It', but I don't know if it's real, 'Teddy Bear' is not included on the tracklist and 'Alphabet Boy' is the 5th song and that doesn't really make sense. Also they're using a fan-made cover.

Found the link: http://cdon.se/musik/martinez_melanie/cry_baby-34213615

Alphabet boy's placement is so random tho. It's a very important part of Cry Baby's story and it should be before Mad Hatter or somewhere near the end of the album.

I would actually say having Cry Baby first is so weird. It seems like the epilogue of the album or somewhere in the second half.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1