Jack

Melanie Martinez

15 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg but really are u insider, maybe leaker? who are u to tell so confident about whats in circulation and whats not, its not called realistic its called delusion really because u saying like u know smth for sure, while u were wrong in almost 95% cases like wtff?? this is not even first time, so pls just enough

I beg you, please do not pay them any mind.. I feel like they’re fully aware that they’ve been spamming and contradicting themselves the entire time they’ve been posting on this thread just to get under people’s skin. It’s not even worth pointing it out cause they won’t acknowledge it 100% of the time. They’re just gonna continue to do it :rip:

To all that have posted, a simple thing.

JUMP ROPE isn't circulating. What we can expect to leak soon or in the future are:

1. Coloring Book (we have full lyrics and multiple snippets)
  2. Gluestick (if it will start to spread)
  3. Eraser (same case with Gluestick)
  4. ZZZZ (Concept Demo) (if leakers are generous to leak it)
  5. I Scream (2015 version) (if leakers are generous to leak it)

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

I beg you, please do not pay them any mind.. I feel like they’re fully aware that they’ve been spamming and contradicting themselves the entire time they’ve been posting on this thread just to get under people’s skin. It’s not even worth pointing it out cause they won’t acknowledge it 100% of the time. They’re just gonna continue to do it :rip:

thats ok i just forgot what thread im in,but really sometimes it hit another bottom and u like :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 minutes ago, dangerouseditss said:

The studio night mime snippet is so heavenly, we need the full ASAP. Idek if the snippet's real, it sounds real i hear new vocals, but omg :crai:

yaassss. This & Coloring Book as tonight's leaks plz

Edit: sounds like a remake?

Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

yaassss. This & Coloring Book as tonight's leaks plz

Apparently the version of Night Mime from the snippet is the Cry Baby version from late 2013. i hope that it means it has the chorus, but i wish it was the final :crai:

7 hours ago, Salem said:

If people had it they'd be teasing the shit outta it to sell it. No one has it. 

you don't know that. they had rocking horse and cooties and paper cut for years... embarrasing 

These leakers should just, like, bless us with a Melanie mass where we get a bunch of Cry Baby outtakes (Coloring Book, Night Mime, Jump Rope, ZZZZ [CD], I Scream [Solo Demo], etc) and ofc Glue Stick, Eraser, and the "Challenge" song.

just got 99 cent store recording session, nothing much idk what i expected but is really cool seeing her do her thing lol

13 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

just got 99 cent store recording session, nothing much idk what i expected but is really cool seeing her do her thing lol

girlie please that's one of her best cut songs feed us xo

Just now, TrigonTriot said:

imma post a little snippet, it wont take long

bless angel thank u