Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

if the ones that have it start to spread it, it will become a serious problem because this is from the new album's sessions.

yes I just realized that and edited my message accordingly, I really hope it does not leak!

2 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Why do I have a feeling we will soon witness the most iconic meltdown on Instagram live or something about the leaks. 

something is definitely gonna happen if we get mm3 leaks. i  just hope she doesn't scraps everything and makes a whole new album and we don't see her for another 6 years or something. pleaseeee don't leak mm3 songs lmaooooo.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

something is definitely gonna happen if we get mm3 leaks. i  just hope she doesn't scraps everything and makes a whole new album and we don't see her for another 6 years or something. pleaseeee don't leak mm3 songs lmaooooo.

this. i dont think she cares about crybaby/k-12 leaks anymore, shes "out of those eras" but if anything from mm3 leaks she would definitely(and extremely understandably) be upset

Would she get upset? she didn't say anything for Drama Club and that leaked in 2018

I'm not saying leak the song, god don't leak the song don't leak void or needle & thread either but Mel isnt the type to blow the lid. she'll release it or she'll scrap

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

Would she get upset? she didn't say anything for Drama Club and that leaked in 2018

I'm not saying leak the song, god don't leak the song don't leak void or needle & thread either but Mel isnt the type to blow the lid. she'll release it or she'll scrap

she will be upset lol. any artist would, leaks are very normalized these days but it's a bummer for the artists. also melanie was the one who got fake names on the sets of k-12 to prevent the leaks and didn't want to share the tracklist earlier for the same reason. she doesn't like leaks.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

leak Coloring Book challenge.

x2. Good way to get attention on something else, I also raise you, leak Glue Stick, voice altered songs are queen-level