Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

she will be upset lol. any artist would, leaks are very normalized these days but it's a bummer for the artists. also melanie was the one who got fake names on the sets of k-12 to prevent the leaks and didn't want to share the tracklist earlier for the same reason. she doesn't like leaks.

but she still said nothing when drama club actually leaked.

6 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Stop bringing attention to it challenge. Stan coloring book eraser and glue stick for clear skin, good music and cleansed pores 

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i might just go label all (except cb) the stem mixdowns as early mix 

Did cb leak yet?? Or is it not coming at all?

27 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Like I said before, she didn't say anything when Drama Club leaked so as to not bring attention to it but also because the song was already set in stone for both the movie and the tracklist. The script had already been submitted and approved by the time of its leaking and the movie was going to start filming within weeks. She couldn't just leave it out when the storyline would be incomplete without it + Melanie had already designed the costumes for that scene and they were in the process of being produced / already paid for. This is entirely different... we already know the movie is NOT complete yet, nor is the album. So whoever is leaking upcoming content from it is ruining chances that we could see the best version of this film. She still has opportunity to not include things because they were leaked prematurely.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Like I said before, she didn't say anything when Drama Club leaked so as to not bring attention to it but also because the song was already set in stone for both the movie and the tracklist. The script had already been submitted and approved by the time of its leaking and the movie was going to start filming within weeks. She couldn't just leave it out when the storyline would be incomplete without it + Melanie had already designed the costumes for that scene and they were in the process of being produced / already paid for. This is entirely different... we already know the movie is NOT complete yet, nor is the album. So whoever is leaking upcoming content from it is ruining chances that we could see the best version of this film. She still has opportunity to not include things because they were leaked prematurely.

Go off!!! Tell them 

5 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

cb stems have leaked yes, they were for the cry baby tour version

oh wait i meant cry baby not coloring book :toofloppy:

Oh I got so excited ??

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

thinking about the person who posted the full coloring book lyrics on dbree to taunt the girls 

i think it was plasmalizard? She also just posted some glue stick lyrics on the forums

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Is Versency the new Salem of this thread? Kind of starting to believe he made a new alt now because the Salem account went quiet

hi bestie i have no idea who that is

Just now, Versency said:

hi bestie i have no idea who that is

i found out about this because of the forum 

Just now, One with the Gods said:

You kind of came here to replace him haha nothing else

is that a good thing? like if im being annoying j tell me im bad at picking up social ques