Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay since the old server had... complications with the staff, here’s the new melanie leaks server! https://discord.gg/Rcup9rcw

@Mercury hey 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

5 hours ago, Versency said:

u were banned for using a slur, and if i remember correctly it was used derogatorily, I understand you may be gay but that doesn't counteract that using it in a derogatory manner is prohibited.

Not this fake apology.
I was not the first one to say it, and as far as I've been informed, not the last one either.
Imagine denying a gay person the right to reclaim the power of a word
One that I didnt even spelt in the right way, to make suere people didn't took it as derogatory

5 hours ago, Salem said:

Should've never been made a public ordeal in the first place and I apologise on their behalf. 

Don't speak on my behalf when you dont know me
specially when y'all have been promoting the server her every chance y'all got
hipocrisy in so many levels

58 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay since the old server had... complications with the staff, here’s the new melanie leaks server! https://discord.gg/Rcup9rcw

iconic behaviour

im sorry for asking but i would really appreciate some confirmation for night mime omg

i know that 3:44 is the cry baby version and 4:58 is the pitch demo

is 4:30 (rough mix) the ep version? and is the 5:06 one even real? i honestly cannot keep up with night mime

12 minutes ago, carlyfever said:

im sorry for asking but i would really appreciate some confirmation for night mime omg

i know that 3:44 is the cry baby version and 4:58 is the pitch demo

is 4:30 (rough mix) the ep version? and is the 5:06 one even real? i honestly cannot keep up with night mime

rough mix and 5:06 are both fake :crai: the only real ones are CB version and pitch demo. allegedly theres a 2018 version but no word of it circulating

47 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay SO!! mercury said drama club demo is 100% real but doesnt know about bombs rough :crai:atp i think its best to say keep them if you like them, dont if you dont cause this is too much misinformation coming from many sources <3

Yeah I'm gonna stop updating now. Do whatever tf you want ?

Hey guys, please don’t bring drama happening outside of LanaBoards to LB! And, just a reminder, please don’t share links of songs you can purchase or stream legally! I’m not too familiar with Melanie’s discography but after lurking in here every now and then, I understand that those links lead to her unreleased stuff so you should be okay. Just a reminder in general! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

cuca confirmed more titles from crybaby that he or she has 

shadow puppets 

animal crackers

seesaw " previously known already"

Cuca has seesaw in wav and mp3.

Animal Crackers was one of the Original titles for CB. So Toy Chest might exist at this point.

17 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Cuca has seesaw in wav and mp3.

Animal Crackers was one of the Original titles for CB. So Toy Chest might exist at this point.

Thnk Gd she changed animal crackers title to Cry baby lol. So before the album had a face she was really trying a few titles right? Coloring Book, Animal Crackers etc. 

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Thnk Gd she changed animal crackers title to Cry baby lol. So before the album had a face she was really trying a few titles right? Coloring Book, Animal Crackers etc. 

Yes.

https://melaniemartinezmusic.tumblr.com/post/125193561788/what-were-some-other-titles-you-were-considering