Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 7/28/2021 at 8:49 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

did anyone here tried to put the stems together and export WDBCF in lossless? I tried but there are so many skips between the stems and my notebook is old enough to keep up editing 70 stems together in audacityΒ :toofunny:

I did that quite a while ago, the stems aren't mixed so it comes out sounding weird, I'd much rather keep the 320kbps mp3 tbh! But here's a link:Β Where Do Babys Come From Lossless wav (dbree.org)

Β 

Speaking of that, here are lossless files for the acapellas/instrumentals of Where Do Babies Come From? and Rotten Milk in case anyone is interested.Β I put these together using the stems, excluding theΒ Rotten Milk acapella which was included in the original stem zip.

Β 

WDBCF: Acapella /Β Instrumental

Rotten Milk: Acapella / Instrumental

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

6 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I did that quite a while ago, the stems aren't mixed so it comes out sounding weird. I'd much rather keep the 320kbps mp3 tbh. But here's a link:Β Where Do Babys Come From Lossless wav (dbree.org)

Β 

Speaking of that, here are lossless files for the acapellas/instrumentals of Where Do Babies Come From? and Rotten Milk in case anyone is interested ;)Β I put these together using the stems, excluding Rotten Milk acapella which was in the original zip.

WDBCF: Acapella /Β Instrumental

Rotten Milk: Acapella / Instrumental

Β 

Β 

thats ok tho im also keeping the mp3. thanks sis!

16 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

ikr, imagine wasting an amazing song like thatΒ 

Notebook, field trip, and brain & heart are all career lows (in terms of released discography). Melanie had one hell of a sophomore slump and I have mixed feelings on where I think she's going next (because some things are really good, and a lot of things are just "meh" I get that they're rough demos but lyrically she's not as good as she used to be apart from I'd say 1-3 songs we've heard)Β 

59 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Can't believe it took Nurse's Office 2 years to finally grow on me. I used to despise it with every fibreΒ of my beingΒ :toofunny:

If stems leak and someone mixes it without the coughing people will probably like it more.Β 

6 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Can't believe it took Nurse's Office 2 years to finally grow on me. I used to despise it with every fibreΒ of my beingΒ :toofunny:

The coughs and sneezes were ahead of their time, I fear

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

On 7/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, 13 Bitches said:

i can’t believe field trip made the cut and history didn’t

I was saying this about recess, it's a beautiful song but history would of been a better closerΒ 

Cute idea try replacing recess with history, thank me laterΒ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

5 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Same! I've began to listen Nurse's Office this year I think, though I think the coughs and sneezes are what I really don't like from it. If those damn stems ever surface, I have to remove those flu noises out.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

33 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Same! I've began to listen Nurse's Office this year I think, though I think the coughs and sneezes are what I really don't like from it. If those damn stems ever surface, I have to remove those flu noises out.

"Flu noises" ?Β 

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I was saying this about recess, it's a beautiful song but history would of been a better closerΒ 

Cute idea try replacing recess with history, thank me laterΒ 

History was intended for After School. I'm pretty sure sheΒ started writing that song after the K-12 album was finalised.Β :creep:

7 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

I liked it but It wasn't on repeat for me,Β  I feel it needed a bridge with diff lyrics and also, the chorus production on theΒ teaserΒ sounds different from the one we got

58 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

History was intended for After School. I'm pretty sure sheΒ started writing that song after the K-12 album was finalised.Β :creep:

Obviously but I'm saying replace it with that because it fits better in my opinionΒ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Β 

Just now, your bestie said:

Dior is claiming the MM3 script is complete... we must have the album by lateΒ next year if that's true.

Wasn't Dior not trustworthy or something? I remember they also said something about the Lana album and that it was apparently fake.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

29 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Β 

Wasn't Dior not trustworthy or something? I remember they also said something about the Lana album and that it was apparently fake.

Idk how to remote the quote sorryΒ 

Β 

46 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I liked it but It wasn't on repeat for me,Β  I feel it needed a bridge with diff lyrics and also, the chorus production on theΒ teaserΒ sounds different from the one we got

It actually is a little different. That mix is out there though.Β 

34 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Β 

Yeah they're pretty hit or miss with their "insider" info. But other Mel insiders said it's complete and pre production starts soonΒ 

14 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

Someone drop tv in hq and the rest of the k-12 outtakes oooh and more photosΒ 

Crybaby outtakes too at this point.Β