Jack

Melanie Martinez

The fact that nobody mentioned K-12's second anniversary ? Anyways, that album is great actually, I revisited it yesterday and it's much better than I remember it being. I really don't get the hate. The songs are catchy, vocals snapped, the production unique and even though they all kinda sound similar at least the tracks are cohesive :flutter: Hoping we get sum more unreleased from that album 'cause Eraser and Glue Stick outsold 

13 minutes ago, your bestie said:

The fact that nobody mentioned K-12's second anniversary ? Anyways, that album is great actually, I revisited it yesterday and it's much better than I remember it being. I really don't get the hate. The songs are catchy, vocals snapped, the production unique and even though they all kinda sound similar at least the tracks are cohesive :flutter: Hoping we get sum more unreleased from that album 'cause Eraser and Glue Stick outsold 

My favs from first day of release (detention, show & tell) are still my favs to this day and the ones I wasn't feeling as much (lunchbox friends, Orange Juice) then are some of my favs now. 

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

My favs from first day of release (detention, show & tell) are still my favs to this day and the ones I wasn't feeling as much (lunchbox friends, Orange Juice) then are some of my favs now. 

Yesss. It's like, the songs I loved then I love even more now and the songs I disliked then I completely switched on and have come to adore. 

29 minutes ago, your bestie said:

It grew a lot on me in the last year, though I forgot its anniversary :toofunny: she has really great gems there, but not everybody is ready for that conversation :creepna: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, your bestie said:

Even melanie ignored the anniversary. 

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It grew a lot on me in the last year, though I forgot its anniversary :toofunny: she has really great gems there, but not everybody is ready for that conversation :creepna: 

The era overall wasn't great with a lot of bleh tracks. No one can ever convince me class fight is lyrically good (it could've bopped but the lyrics in some parts fall flat on their face). Wheels On The Bus and Drama Club are their own flops everyone wishes could've been replaced with boos. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

The era overall wasn't great with a lot of bleh tracks. No one can ever convince me class fight is lyrically good (it could've bopped but the lyrics in some parts fall flat on their face). Wheels On The Bus and Drama Club are their own flops everyone wishes could've been replaced with boos. 

Eek, who even mentioned Class Fight :eartha: 

High School Sweethearts, Show & Tell, Lunchbox Friends, Detention... of course the album works better as a whole rather than the songs on their own in most of the cases, but yeah, she has great material here, too.

And Drama Club, as repetitive as it is, it's catchy as fuck and nobody is gonna convince me otherwise :shh: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

This concept seems familiar :creep:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

it shocks me that Salem is in any way interested in Melanie

cause he shits on everything she does, never satisfied, also something negative to say

12 hours ago, Salem said:

No one can ever convince me class fight is lyrically good 

NEWS FLASH :

no one is 

20 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

it shocks me that Salem is in any way interested in Melanie cause he shits on everything she does, never satisfied, also something negative to say

That guy literally always finds something to complain/act offended about

:lmao:

Don't even bother because he's just as much of an obsessed Melanie fan as most of us, no matter how much he denies it. :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

39 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

That guy literally always finds something to complain/act offended about

:lmao:

Don't even bother because he's just as much of an obsessed Melanie fan as most of us, no matter how much he denies it. :toofunny:

Oh I know
I just said so cause he was also in a discord server that I was in ...

he would always post about other random stuff that literally no one cared about

12 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

This website stays undefeated 

Soo is the k-12 era is officially over? (Low key was a weeks after it was released) 

I think it ended with the live stream

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

This website stays undefeated 

Soo is the k-12 era is officially over? (Low key was a weeks after it was released) 

Do y'all even pay attention to anything Melanie says and does or are y'all just here to shit on ha ? Lol anyways Mel emphasized the K-12 era ended with the livestream in December so yeah there is that

33 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Do y'all even pay attention to anything Melanie says and does or are y'all just here to shit on ha ? Lol anyways Mel emphasized the K-12 era ended with the livestream in December so yeah there is that

ah so i rememebred right!

12 hours ago, your bestie said:

Mel emphasized the K-12 era ended with the livestream in December so yeah there is that

Reminder that she has a show next month, which will be like the same thing as the Livestream so then the era it will be officially over, as that's just contract obligation

13 hours ago, your bestie said:

she highkey fell off my radar right after k-12. i follow her on IG and all she posts is dancing videos on her stories and she hasn't done any interviews that i know of in the last year so :true:

20 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

she highkey fell off my radar right after k-12. i follow her on IG and all she posts is dancing videos on her stories and she hasn't done any interviews that i know of in the last year so :true:

cos shes trying to finish the album. 

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

She did quite a few interviews last year but most of them were in written form so idk if that counts :biblio: Anyways I get that she's working on an album and film but girl at least give us an update we are bored and starving...