Jack

Melanie Martinez

13 hours ago, your bestie said:

Do y'all even pay attention to anything Melanie says and does or are y'all just here to shit on ha ? Lol anyways Mel emphasized the K-12 era ended with the livestream in December so yeah there is that

she highkey fell off my radar right after k-12. i follow her on IG and all she posts is dancing videos on her stories and she hasn't done any interviews that i know of in the last year so :true:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI9Xo_6xqJXjERhi-wlal

20 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

she highkey fell off my radar right after k-12. i follow her on IG and all she posts is dancing videos on her stories and she hasn't done any interviews that i know of in the last year so :true:

cos shes trying to finish the album. 

https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

She did quite a few interviews last year but most of them were in written form so idk if that counts :biblio: Anyways I get that she's working on an album and film but girl at least give us an update we are bored and starving...

4 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Is it just me or was Melanie more famous during CB? It seemed like she was everywhere during that era, IDK...

Might be cos 1. Timothy Heller and 2. Covid hot the same year she released k-12. It just got worse the following year

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

9 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Is it just me or was Melanie more famous during CB? It seemed like she was everywhere during that era, IDK...

rape accusations. new artists stealing the spotlight (billie, olivia, etc). her sound also got less pop-ish so fewer radio play. idk.

21 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

rape accusations. new artists stealing the spotlight (billie, olivia, etc). her sound also got less pop-ish so fewer radio play. idk.

How was k-12 less pop?

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

How was k-12 less pop?

Maybe it is less mainstream. It's still pop, but it feels less pop oriented than Cry Baby

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

tumblr_me227qxdxm1ro2d43.gif

3 hours ago, medievalthots said:

Redacted

You'll get banned if you post that pls edit your post

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else want a Melanie x Lana collab? asking here bc i know that i'll get haters in the BB thread.

I would pretty much not like them to collab. Thankfully it's not likely at all. I love both, but in my opinion they would not make a great combo :noparty: I'm excited for both's albums anyways so :cuteface: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

tumblr_me227qxdxm1ro2d43.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else want a Melanie x Lana collab? asking here bc i know that i'll get haters in the BB thread.

i don't think it could work with lana's current musical direction. but i can see a lot of potential in btd lana x melanie :true: