Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, your bestie said:

In other words... album in 2023. At best

As she just confirmed that the album is coming next year... i'd love she releases it before the film, also i think she will do something similar with the assignments again but now different and maybe as a partnership with TikTok.

UAmFDOp.png

10 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

As she just confirmed that the album is coming next year... i'd love she releases it before the film, also i think she will do something similar with the assignments again but now different and maybe as a partnership with TikTok.

I'll believe that when we have an exact release date. Mel always delays. 

I'm just surprised that Atlantic hasn't told Melanie to stop changing release dates for her projects so much, or just outright stop telling the public anything is coming out until whatever material she is working on is actually ready to be released. Of course things happen and change last minute, but reading the last 2 pages where she has been doing this even before her discography started is not a good look

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I'm just surprised that Atlantic hasn't told Melanie to stop changing release dates for her projects so much, or just outright stop telling the public anything is coming out until whatever material she is working on is actually ready to be released. Of course things happen and change last minute, but reading the last 2 pages where she has been doing this even before her discography started is not a good look

Well one of the EPs was apparently produced by her ex bf so their break up could be the reason of their cancellation

40 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Anyways, finally a REAL leak, it was getting boring over here

good! here for round 2 of leaks muahha. could this be shadow puppets? 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Well one of the EPs was apparently produced by her ex bf so their break up could be the reason of their cancellation

If you're talking about Michael Keenan with After School, their breakup was years ago (2017-2018 iirc). 

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Anyways, finally a REAL leak, it was getting boring over here

another boring outtake. How are ya'll not bored with her? everything good already leaked and all that's left are the most boring underproduced songs using the same either baby or school formula ?

On 9/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, Alloy said:

another boring outtake. How are ya'll not bored with her? everything good already leaked and all that's left are the most boring underproduced songs using the same either baby or school formula ?

If you hate Melanie and her music so much, then how come you check this thread every day while doing the most to try and get her stuff (failing miserably the majority of the time)? :rip: Very funny coming from somebody who doesn't care about her.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

If you're talking about Michael Keenan with After School, their breakup was years ago (2017-2018 iirc). 

noooooooooo i meant back in 2011/2012 with one of the unreleased acoustic eps.

since things are leaking, i rlly hope toy chest leaks, for some reason i just need to hear that song. ppl were saying it was fake just because no one (apparently) has it lol ?, even Melanie had confirmed the title along with Coloring Book and Animal Crackers (who cuca confirmed that has it along with SP).

UAmFDOp.png