Jump to content
Jack

Melanie Martinez

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:


"Crybabies" hahahahaha

 

10 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Ignore that user. He's the person who I was talking about in my original post :toofunny: 

Well crybabies is the name Mel gave her core fans back around 2015. It's changed a few times. Now it's angel babies

7 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Someone leak MM3 and I’ll leak her songs Pussy Galore & Milkshakes Galore from MM4

Gurl shut up


https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

 

Well crybabies is the name Mel gave her core fans back around 2015. It's changed a few times. Now it's angel babies

Gurl shut up

Shut up on my pussy galore. So good, you could rule the world. Drink milk from my pussy galore - meanie Martines lyrics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeonHitched said:

Shut up on my pussy galore. So good, you could rule the world. Drink milk from my pussy galore - meanie Martines lyrics 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e9d1f3e0c88c167acc


https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Shut up on my pussy galore. So good, you could rule the world. Drink milk from my pussy galore - meanie Martines lyrics 

omg leak it :angie:


come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Siren said:

 

Well crybabies is the name Mel gave her core fans back around 2015. It's changed a few times.

I thought it was Cherubs 🥴 I don't think we even have a consistent name rn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Salem said:

I thought it was Cherubs 🥴 I don't think we even have a consistent name rn. 

which ever it is it always changes 🥴


https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...