Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think y’all are trying to spread misinformation and falsities :dua:

????

no maam/sir/person, it was self prod by melanie but there wasnt ever an official bounce, it was an unofficial export like those other mm3 demos/emerald (which was also allegedly self prod)

so blame melanie for it sounding like that!

12 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Manifesting more iconic hairstyles like the ones we got with k-12, ever since 2020 the hair has not been giving

I liked the mullet from the bakery video :true:

5 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

????

no maam/sir/person, it was self prod by melanie but there wasnt ever an official bounce, it was an unofficial export like those other mm3 demos/emerald (which was also allegedly self prod)

so blame melanie for it sounding like that!

exactly sis doesn't know how to work protools not our fault
emerald, moon cycle, and faerie soiree (i think?) all were started by melanie and then reproduced. the versions leaked are the reproduced demos but i cant exactly remember what was leaked/sold anymore

3 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

emerald, moon cycle, and faerie soiree (i think?) all were started by melanie and then reproduced. the versions leaked are the reproduced demos but i cant exactly remember what was leaked/sold anymore

yes the leaked versions (minus emerald since we have both) are the kinetics versions, but i would love to hear melanies demos of the last two omg

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

yes the leaked versions (minus emerald since we have both) are the kinetics versions, but i would love to hear melanies demos of the last two omg

I can't find the other emerald I don't know which one I'm missing 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

22 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I can't find the other emerald I don't know which one I'm missing 

theres one thats clearly rough and sounds like beachy almost? and theres one thats like softer and matches the other mm3 songs

Anyways Melanie release Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread, Sirens, Void, Garden, Færie Soirée, Death, Tunnel Vision, Dragon's Blood and Leeches challenge

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I'm so curious about the Play Date music video. Seeing 2020 Melanie making visuals for something 2015 would've been kinda cool. In the end I'm glad she didn't since the lyric video works fine and we know that would be cut from MM3 budget but sometimes I wonder :crossed: I'd just like to see what she had planned for Test Me and Play Date

giphy.gif 

Same, Cry Baby is iconic but the looks from that era weren't all my favorite. It'd be fun to see what she would have done with the visuals now, almost 10 years later. Kind of wish we could've gotten a livestream produced similarly to the one for K-12.

It's a let down that she wasn't able to make the Play Date or Test Me videos too, but I have a feeling somehow one day we'll figure out what she had in mind. She might use the treatments she wrote for future projects, anyway.

5 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I'm so curious about the Play Date music video. Seeing 2020 Melanie making visuals for something 2015 would've been kinda cool. In the end I'm glad she didn't since the lyric video works fine and we know that would be cut from MM3 budget but sometimes I wonder :crossed: I'd just like to see what she had planned for Test Me and Play Date

she said this about Test Me MV

gJSsouj.jpeg

She was posting a lot of stories doing aerial hoop practices around that time so I guess it had to do with the video. I really wish she made it the single instead of The Bakery... like, she even said it was going to be her favorite music video she's EVER made. I hate Atlantic Records so much:eartha2: 

36 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I really wish she made it the single instead of The Bakery... like, she even said it was going to be her favorite music video she's EVER made. I hate Atlantic Records so much:eartha2: 

They just had to go for that generic pop single $. Don't get me wrong, I love The Bakery, but Test Me is by far the better song. It would have made for a much more interesting video.

Personally I was expecting something similar to Cellophane by FKA Twigs, with the aerial hoop instead of the pole. Would've been great.

10 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

They just had to go for that generic pop single $. Don't get me wrong, I love The Bakery, but Test Me is by far the better song. It would have made for a much more interesting video.

Personally I was expecting something similar to Cellophane by FKA Twigs, with the aerial hoop instead of the pole. Would've been great.

Yeah, unfortunately... the way a generic pop single was a last minute decision to the ep speaks A LOT... wonder what she had planned for the EP before.

the Bakery's budget for Test Me would be way better imo, the only thing I like TB is the part where she is alone dancing and her outfits, the rest are something we would expect from her aesthetically.

Now imagine her performing with the aerial hoop on top of the planet similarly to that scene where she is talking to Lilith(god) on K-12, the outfits, the choreo, the sexiness she woulda serve  :wowcry::trisha: I really hope she incorporates the unused ideas to next music videos.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, misslonaxo said:

sorry that youre mad at my opinion gorly

5 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Well they have a new dog apparently, but there's still no news of the single or album, and it seems like Melanie is just ignoring the situation at this point. 

I'm usually a pretty patient person but there's something so irritating about all of this

I'd blame that the leaks, I don't think we'd be irritated at this point if nothing leaked. We wouldn't have known the serve that was gonna happen and the wait would have been worth it. But now we're all here getting impatient cos we already have at least half of the album's sessions :noparty:

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

I'd blame that the leaks, I don't think we'd be irritated at this point if nothing leaked. We wouldn't have known the serve that was gonna happen and the wait would have been worth it. But now we're all here getting impatient cos we already have at least half of the album's sessions :noparty:

And not to mention she said these are scrapped :ohno: I still believe she said so to deviate the attention from the leaks, because there's no way Sirens, Needle & Thread, Void, Tunnel Vision, Garden, Fingers Crossed or many others have been scrapped. They're so good. And Sirens having at least 4 versions (all leaked)? That shit is being released, I can feel it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I think I'd die if we didn't get at least a Sirens official release...everything else I'm very grateful we got (if they don't get released) because I love love loveeee Mother Of Pearl, Garden, and Emerald.