Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, The Siren said:

It'd be cool to see the tracklist be revealed and none of the titles we know are on it but then all of our favs from the leaks are there under new titles :lmao:

Ha, I'd be DEAD if I find this happens. Ready for

Sailors In Town (Sirens)

Another Life (Fingers Crossed)

Connected (Needle & Thread)

Knife (Death)

Dead Roses (Garden)

Judge Me (Void)

Magic (Færie Soirée)

:deadbanana: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

56 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ha, I'd be DEAD if I find this happens. Ready for

Sailors In Town (Sirens)

Another Life (Fingers Crossed)

Connected (Needle & Thread)

Knife (Death)

Dead Roses (Garden)

Judge Me (Void)

Magic (Færie Soirée)

:deadbanana: 

tbh i welcome it. it gives us a bit of a meltdown to not recognize any titles, then while we listen we're like "OMG OUR FAVE(S) MADE THE ALBUM ALL ALONG :omg: "

:creepna3:

parallelly - i'm in a discord server hosted by a vocalist of two (small) post-hardcore bands and he shares demos all the time. he's said at one point he changes song titles to fit the album cover (which he makes himself to) :godlaugh:

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

tbh i welcome it. it gives us a bit of a meltdown to not recognize any titles, then while we listen we're like "OMG OUR FAVE(S) MADE THE ALBUM ALL ALONG :omg: "

:creepna3:

parallelly - i'm in a discord server hosted by a vocalist of two (small) post-hardcore bands and he shares demos all the time. he's said at one point he changes song titles to fit the album cover (which he makes himself to) :godlaugh:

That's really cool! I've retitled songs of mine too, but more according to their placement and meaning to the album.

Melanie take notes challenge :creepna:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Properly mixed and mastered, Sirens is most def lead single material.

Definitely, and I'm pretty sure that it was meant to be the lead single before the leak. I'll be shocked if she doesn't find some way to include it in the final album.

I think it would have been best with a music video separate from the film too, so it would have been the perfect promo and probably one of her most interesting videos yet. 

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what she's doing with the visuals on MM3, hope we get a single or at least some good news before the end of the Summer.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, ButterflyBones said:

Definitely, and I'm pretty sure that it was meant to be the lead single before the leak. I'll be shocked if she doesn't find some way to include it in the final album.

I think it would have been best with a music video separate from the film too, so it would have been the perfect promo and probably one of her most interesting videos yet. 

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what she's doing with the visuals on MM3, hope we get a single or at least some good news before the end of the Summer.

I think she's still going to use it tbh

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Sirens is by far her BEST song. It'd be ridiculous for her to leave it off. I could see her leaving off the rest of the leaks though. Not that they're not good (I LOVE Gardens) but Sirens is just on a whole nother level. 

12 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I think she's still going to use it tbh

Agreed, I don't think she would scrap it just because the demos were leaked. Look at Drama Club, no one thought it would make the album after it leaked but it did!

Besides, it seems like most of her unreleased songs stayed unreleased because she personally didn't think they were her strongest material. I know for a fact that's not the issue with Sirens. At this point I feel like it'll just come down to whether or not she writes something she likes better to put in it's place.

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

Agreed, I don't think she would scrap it just because the demos were leaked. Look at Drama Club, no one thought it would make the album after it leaked but it did!

Besides, it seems like most of her unreleased songs stayed unreleased because she personally didn't think they were her strongest material. I know for a fact that's not the issue with Sirens. At this point I feel like it'll just come down to whether or not she writes something she likes better to put in it's place.

if im not mistaken the reason why Drama Club wasnt scrapped is because the movie scene for the song was already recorded by the time it got leaked

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

we live in a world where people would want Sirens as a lead over Needle & Thread or Fingers Crossed… SICK!

I think sirens is the best song out of what we know but I'd agree with needle and thread as well :true:

52 minutes ago, clementines said:

did we ever get Barely Juice in HQ?

No

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

if im not mistaken the reason why Drama Club wasnt scrapped is because the movie scene for the song was already recorded by the time it got leaked

I should've been more clear, but yes, this is what I meant. I'm thinking Sirens already has a dedicated place and meaning for MM3, and hopes are that she won't scrap the song entirely if it has importance to the story.