Guest After The Afterparty

Maggie Rogers

HOLY SHIT GUYS. 

NEW ALBUM CALLED SURRENDER OUT JULY 29TH

Here's the album trailer : 

IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one of my most anticipated releases of the year.

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

20 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

the way artists’ albums have been leaking months in advance is so weird. harry a month early, beabadoobee and maggie 2 months early.. what’s very odd is that maggie and beabadoobee’s albums leaked in the exact same matter; 128kbps and missing one track, which is the track that was announced by the artist as a single coming out the following week (bea’s leak was missing “lovesong” which was officially released a few days after the leak, and maggie’s is missing “want want” which is coming out on wednesday). it kinda seems like the same person did it and with intention, i don’t understand why this is happening so frequently

Hide contents

i still am listening though.. be cool and overdrive SOTY

A majority of the official material that has been leaking early these past few months (both albums and singles) is coming from one specific person on another forum… idk how they’re getting away with it when they aren’t trying to hide it or anything :rip:

On 5/30/2022 at 7:12 PM, Kurt said:

A majority of the official material that has been leaking early these past few months (both albums and singles) is coming from one specific person on another forum… idk how they’re getting away with it when they aren’t trying to hide it or anything :rip:

I really don't understand how they're getting away with it

Maggie's new single!

I like her music usually and this song is cute too but I don't think I'll be listening to it much... I love Ocean Blvd title track too much for this not to feel like a ripoff 

Edit: oh apparently the whole album (coming April 12th) is titled Don't Forget me lmfaooo gurl idk what to feel about this

Edited by honeyslow