True Romance

Bridgit Mendler

Everyone sleeps on Bridgit..

I love her music. I've loved her since 2012, I loved her debut album and the fact that she moved to an independent record label and changed to a more alternative sound without sounding fake or trying too hard is admirable. I cannot fault any of her songs, the EP has shook me, and judging by her recent amazing collaborations, her sophomore album will be amazing.

GUYS, BIG NEWS!!!!

Bridgit just posted a new demo-track on twitter and it's all happening I guess and it sounds really good and here you go: :woot:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

3 hours ago, UltraHeroin said:

GUYS, BIG NEWS!!!!

Bridgit just posted a new demo-track on twitter and it's all happening I guess and it sounds really good and here you go: :woot:

definitely needs some mastering but it sounds really good, it reminds me of Banks or someone similar

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

definitely needs some mastering but it sounds really good, it reminds me of Banks or someone similar

"needs some mastering".. she literally posted a voice recording of her listening to the song in the studio :deadbanana: they're probably still mixing it

lABVyGE.png

Leak Oxygen, Flowers and Salem

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Another year without Bridgit Mendler's sophomore album (10 years already the fuck?)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 4/18/2021 at 11:17 PM, EXODUS said:

Leak Oxygen, Flowers and Salem

Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The way it looks like she literally quits music, i'm so sad.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

The way it looks like she literally quits music, i'm so sad.

Right? She was having a lot of buzz with Nemesis EP and then she started to release more singles sorta like teasing a new album and then... Nothing. 

It's been 5 years. But that's OK, Hilary Duff took 6 years so there's hope. 

Bridgit Claire Mendler is an American singer and actress born on December 18th, 1992.

d7don5i-36f83c7b-95ee-4ce5-9b7c-a3a9f6fd

Mendler is most known for her breakthrough on the Disney Channel original show "Good Luck Charlie" (2010-2014) & DCOM musical  "Lemonade Mouth" (2011).

What some may have forgotten is that Mendler had a musical career via Hollywood Records & Walt Disney Records (which most of the Disney alum had a deal with). Her works with these companies include:

Hello My Name Is... (2012):

81pl4-Kylc8-L-SS500.jpg

Spoiler

17ce501a0829780b9c41f107721a7215.jpg

Lemonade Mouth (2011):

616-Owvft-QEL-SY580.jpg

Spoiler

61-Ort6-Pue7-L-SY580.jpg

EPs & OST singles:

- Live In London (2013) (EP)

- Nemesis (2018) (EP) *Indie Release

* "This Is My Paradise",

"We Can Change The World",

"I'm Gonna Run To You",

"Summertime" *    - (2011)

- Disney related OST promo singles -

Non Disney & Non Album Singles:

"Temperamental Love", "Can't Bring This Down", & "Diving"  (2017)

Her most known singles are: "Determinate", "Ready or Not" & "Hurricane" 

:beyonce: #BRIDGITBOARDS22 :beyonce:

Do we have any thoughts? Any memories? Any unreleased? Discuss :oop2:

This thread is an excuse me for to re-listen to the discography and see if I forgot some deep cut gems :hottie:! I am a SUMMERTIME stan till the end :kris: 

OMG I completely forgot she was on good luck charlie. Honestly she should drop more music. I'm not that familiar with her recent discography but Hurricane and Ready or Not were my anthems back in the day. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm