BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

13 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

she already said she is 

good~ i didn't know that. i hope it comes out soon.

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Billie Flopish? 

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

Billie Eilish is a legend and a voice for her generation.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, baddisease said:

good~ i didn't know that. i hope it comes out soon.

:eek2:well alright then

I'm kinda excited for this album! I think the EP was better than her debut but still I'm ready for whatever she puts out!

I think I prefer her mid tempo stuff more than like the bad guys and you should see me in a crowns... more songs like these would be my dream:

01. i love you

02. everything i wanted

03. come out and play

04. when the party's over

05. ilomilo

06. idontwannabeyouanymore

07. hostage

08. bitches broken hearts

09. xanny

10. my future

On 1/14/2021 at 4:22 PM, baddisease said:

She is not a legend (4 years fully into the industry!!!), but I think she is doing good with her direction. I'm lowkey excited for her next releases, as long as there are no tracks as Lo Vas a Olvidar (:eek2:) or Therefore I Am, which I don't enjoy much. 

Or maybe my mind set the bar too high preferring dont smile at me and half When We All Fall Asleep... over her newest singles.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Tbh I’m so excited for the apple documentary because nothing like that has ever been done before we literally get to watch her going from playing like small venues and recording in her bedroom to stadiums all in one documentary 

On 2/11/2021 at 12:42 PM, princessdollie said:

Tbh I’m so excited for the apple documentary because nothing like that has ever been done before we literally get to watch her going from playing like small venues and recording in her bedroom to stadiums all in one documentary 

I saw most of the apple docu material before as you can find many Billie docus on youtube using the same stuff.

apparently, Billie made a remix of a song with a certain rapper and her label isn't letting her put it out according to Reddit.

giphy.gif

On 4/10/2021 at 2:49 AM, Charlie B said:

Finneas said the new album is done but they dont want to release during a pandemic...lets wait and see if blonde Billie will give us 1 or 2 new songs soon.

Oh no :noparty: who knows when will the pandemic be over :( but okay, let's see if Billie ends up releasing like Ariana.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Good

why good? her label should let her put out anything she wants, like they do with Lana.

giphy.gif

On 4/16/2021 at 7:37 PM, baddisease said:

apparently, Billie made a remix of a song with a certain rapper and her label isn't letting her put it out according to Reddit.

blocking the release of a [most likely] forgettable remix featuring a hip and happening rapper? Interscope saving our ears for once 

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

blocking the release of a [most likely] forgettable remix featuring a hip and happening rapper? Interscope saving our ears for once 

the remix was of the rapper's song, and Billie was one of his close friends. the song was very emotional from what I heard.

giphy.gif