BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

28 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I didn’t realize we were getting the tracklist too!! 16 gorgeous tracks! Lana take notes :nails:

Marina also…10-11 tracks is just lazy.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, Peace said:

I was really hoping Therefore I Am wasn't on the album i don't like that track at all...Everything I Wanted should've made is on there. (also my future not being capitalized like the rest of the tracks is bothering me)

My thoughts exactly. How could she not include Everything I Wanted and have Therefore I Am instead.

I love the cover except for the font.

3 hours ago, Peace said:

I was really hoping Therefore I Am wasn't on the album i don't like that track at all...Everything I Wanted should've made is on there. (also my future not being capitalized like the rest of the tracks is bothering me)

5 minutes ago, saith said:

My thoughts exactly. How could she not include Everything I Wanted and have Therefore I Am instead.

Maybe Therefore I Am was intended for the album, while Everything I Wanted not, as it is from before (and actually included in a reissue of her debut), so don't worry much. It was just not meant to happen. I don't like Therefore I Am at all either, but it is what it is. At least it's 16 tracks, one less will not affect it much. I'll be removing it from the album.

And yeah, the different capitalizations are something I always worry about. I think it's better all in sentence case, all in normal title case, or all in lowercase. Don't mix it up (looking at you, Halsey sis :coffee:)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i love therefore i am :party: i am super excited for this album and i think the unreleased tracks sound super interesting based on their titles. i have to agree though that ‘my future’ being all lowercase looks very weird when everything else is capitalized. i think she did this because she released my future as a single, and if it had been capitalized it may have tipped people off that an album was coming, since the rest of her discography is lowercase 

This sounds like a background track from a Netflix teen romance movie.  Nothing special but cute, I don’t think this will get to number 1 it’s just really boring for the general public but she does have a strong fanbase. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance