BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

The fact that shes already showing inconsistency with the quality of her releases... I hope the rest of the album is more interesting cause girl these 3 chords are boring 

i really wanted to give her a chance again but she is the definition of boring, there is nothing exciting about her voice she should stop trying to pull off this sad aesthetic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hmm.

this is one of the songs she wrote solely on her own- it seems to be inspired by her and her groomer's relationship, so it's definitely very personal to her...

having said that, i definitely feel Finneas' absence- the lyrics aren't very strong. her voice is beautiful as always, but there's very little variation in the melody and little to no vocal dynamics, so it drags on a bit.

idk. hoping for stronger songs on the album

1 hour ago, cellophane said:

The opening vocals giving me White Dress teas

I was distracted when it started playing and I thought that I had clicked in WD video instead of Billie's. It took me a while to realize that I didn't :ohmy:

Not a stan, but I really liker her music, and I really love this one, I suppose everyone was expecting a bop, but I rather have her good quality music like this one that she could sing in 10 years and not feeling ashamed of it. She really is shaping a solid career.

Art > Popularity.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Definitely sounds like White Dress. First thing I thought. Who produced this one, Jack? I like it but the song feels unfinished. The blonde also suits her.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Knowing that she wrote this by herself it makes sense, I've always preferred FINNEAS' stuff to hers so the songs they work on together are always my favorites (especially when he's harmonizing on the track)

Not Guardian rating this flop a 4/5.

Feels so long and I died in the process ??☠☠

Guardian got no taste when they rate Tay and Lana a 3 on masterpieces ..

I want more stuff like Lovely/When the party is over. 

The notes are so monotonous on this song bleh.

22 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Your Power is nice but it's not single material. And she should do something else than this "dead eyes"-stare in her videos, it's starting to get silly

Well she does the dead eyes in a mountain so she upgraded from closed rooms to a mountain.

:lolliney:

yeah, I was expecting other song for a single. It gives me i love you teas, which means it could grow to be my favourite off the album, but it's definitely not a proper song to promote an album, me thinks. Anyways, I'll take it. Imma be in my bedroom and staring outdoors with dead eyes :bebe:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I love the song personally, but i thought  it wold be straight to #1 on itunes and it’s barely top 20 after 24 hours. 

Anyway, the album is still a couple months away and we already have 4 songs from it and will no doubt get a couple more singles.....i really hate when we get so much music before the launch. The album ends up feeling like an EP because half of it feels old.

I still have very high expectations for this album. Esp looking forward to Billie Bossa Nova and Halley’s Comet based on the song titles. 
And she better release a deluxe version with 3-5 more songs to make up for therefore i am and your power.