BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I did some very shallow digging and people are ranting and raging over her dating some 30 year old who’s allegedly a racist/homophobe/trump supporter? First I’m hearing of this so I can’t speak to the validity or accuracy, but that sounds like sumn people would get worked up over :blush:

56 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

does anybody know why she’s getting dragged in her recent posts comments i’m lost

apparently her bf is racist n homophobic and when her fans mentioned it during her live, she said theyre embarassing or sth like that

14 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

People are really getting mad at her for writing "I love girls" as an instagram caption... what

look's like they're expediting her "reputation era" from album 6 to album 2 lol 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 hour ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

i'm concerned that her bf is 30 and she's 19 and that makes him a borderline pedo......bleh

Wait WHAT? Eww...

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 6/14/2021 at 6:41 PM, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

i'm concerned that her bf is 30 and she's 19 and that makes him a borderline pedo......bleh

2 hours ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

when a 19 year old woman is fucking a 30 year old man, it's fucking disturbing.

I find this a little ageist, as long as Billie consents and their is no exploitative behaviour… age isn’t relevant. She’s an adult now. A guy her age could fuck her up and manipulate her all the same, I think older guys may have more experience and maturity even.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I find this a little ageist, as long as Billie consents and their is no exploitative behaviour… age isn’t relevant. She’s an adult now. A guy her age could fuck her up and manipulate her all the same, I think older guys may have more experience and maturity even.

It’s just odd that people would focus so much on her sex life. It’s her body, her vagina, her choice, why anyone is that bothered is just weird to me. She’s entitled to her own private life, which includes who she let’s in her vagina. Why does anyone care? It’s just really gross and weird to me to focus so much on something that has nothing to do with anyone but Billie.

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

It’s just odd that people would focus so much on her sex life. It’s her body, her vagina, her choice, why anyone is that bothered is just weird to me. She’s entitled to her own private life, which includes who she let’s in her vagina. Why does anyone care? It’s just really gross and weird to me to focus so much on something that has nothing to do with anyone but Billie.

Amen to that! It’s sort of what I was trying to say…it’s her business let’s not judge. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance