BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

6 hours ago, Ariana said:

You didn’t hit anything but just made it even clearer that you don’t understand that business at all + you should probably ask yourself why you even feel the urgent need to label artists as manufactured, actors, industry plants etc. + most artists that are independent are independent as they haven’t made it yet to get a record deal or their label dropped them before, and also lanaboard members. I can’t login to my original account from 2012 anymore due to technical problems with my mail address. So I had to create a new account. But hey, didn’t you start as a newbie here too once? Lol

And yes, I will keep listening to the top 20 as Lana is mostly in em. 

And no, you won’t come around with your list of 50+ genuine and authentic musicians as you‘re afraid we could prove you wrong?

Whatever, if you don’t mind let us go back to the original topic again.

???

Yesterday I went to Media Markt and got Billie‘s debut as a special edition with 3 bonus tracks-Everything I Wanted is one of them. Would explain why it’s not on the new album.

‘ Technical problems’ :thumb2: 

No I am no wasting my time on a Rodrigo troll. Clearly have hit some nerve judging by this word salad you’ve cobbled together. Go listen to your Rodrigo girl I’m not giving you any satisfaction girl :scajo:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Technical problems lol, No I am no wasting my time on a Rodrigo troll. Clearly have hit some nerve judging by this word salad you’ve cobbled together. Go listen to your Rodrigo girl I’m not giving you any satisfaction. 

Just say you’re threatened by Billie & Olivia’s successes and GOOOOOO. No one cares for your conspiracies except other bothered Lana stans (coming from a Lana stan of 10 years)… bye Pumpkin!

7 hours ago, Kurt said:

Just say you’re threatened by Billie & Olivia’s successes and GOOOOOO. No one cares for your conspiracies except other bothered Lana stans (coming from a Lana stan of 10 years)… bye Pumpkin!

I’m a Billie Fan so I don’t know what you are talking about ‘Pumpkin’.  I don’t care what you have to say I’m sticking to it so bog off. Blocking the pair of you. 

EDIT - and you still have to get the last word with another rant thank god I found the Ignore list. 

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m a Billie Fan so I don’t know what you are talking about ‘Pumpkin’.  I don’t care what you have to say I’m sticking to it so bog off. Blocking the pair of you. 

Go ahead. Spams a thread with random bullshit but then blocks when someone has something to say back LOL.

I mention being a Lana stan of 10 years because I’ve seen this time and time again…

Y’all did the same shit with Lorde, then with Halsey, then Dua, then Billie, and now you’re doing the same shit with Olivia. For whatever reason, some Lana stans have always been threatened by any other artist who even REMOTELY occupies the same space in music.

The reality is that, unless you believe Lana’s career was purchased by her father and shaped by her record label/managers, your dumb conspiracies about these other artists will never hold any weight.

Bye again, Pumpkin!

I’m so confused, does no one love the new music? Really? I think it’s on par with everything she’s done before, at the same level, it’s intrinsically Billie for me... I’m genuinely confused I would like to understand... I’m stanning her more and more every day, she looks the best she’s ever had for me now and the music is in my very humble opinion as excellent as the rest I’m confusion :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

Ngl, I haven't been feeling the singles from this era that much, but I still like most of them a decent amount. My favorite Billie songs were always her very calm, melancholic songs (everything I wanted, I love you, when the party's over, lovely, bitches broken hearts, ocean eyes, watch, idontwannabeyouanymore) and these aren't fitting those vibes much for me. 

I'm rooting for Billie though. She's so genuine, talented, and sweet - she deserves the world. It's fucking annoying how quickly people are turning on her. Building female popstars up just to tear them down is getting so old, especially when they are so young.

Anyways, here's my rankings so far:

1. Your Power
    • Like a lot, but not as much as her older songs I listed above
  2. Therefore I Am
    • This song is VERY Britney - specifically her demos and unreleased songs from 2003-2007, and I really enjoy it
  3. NDA
    • I'm getting kinda sick of her sort of mumble-rap verses that she does on this and quite a few of her other songs. I love the rest of it though, especially that main synth during the pre-chorus
  4. Lost Cause
    • I like it the first 1-2 minutes, but it just never goes anywhere and I get bored
  5. My Future
    • Never have been able to get into this song at all

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

7 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

‘ Technical problems’ :thumb2: 

No I am no wasting my time on a Rodrigo troll. Clearly have hit some nerve judging by this word salad you’ve cobbled together. Go listen to your Rodrigo girl I’m not giving you any satisfaction girl :scajo:

imagine thinking listening to unpopular musicians makes you a better and more interesting person in 2021. 

you sound really dumb, sorry.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

14 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

imagine thinking listening to unpopular musicians makes you a better and more interesting person in 2021. 

you sound really dumb, sorry.

Not a Melanie Martinez stan calling me dumb…you have some audacity I give you that. I never said it makes me more interested or better at all anyway… so get out of here. This thread is full of people who can’t take a different opinion. 

Her attitude is SHIT .

First she dates a 30 y o homophobic racist.

Then she calls her fans embarrassing. 

And imitates a black accent.

Insults asians.

Now..she says "eat my dust. My tits r bigger than urs"

Pls stop defending this behavior. 

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Her attitude is SHIT .

First she dates a 30 y o homophobic racist.

Then she calls her fans embarrassing. 

And imitates a black accent.

Insults asians.

Now..she says "eat my dust. My tits r bigger than urs"

Pls stop defending this behavior. 

I’m a fan of her music although not keen on her as a person, If Lana did just 5% of this she’d be hung out on every media website to dry. Billie is like the James Charles of music these days she get’s away with waaay too much. 

Yes. Bullie Eyelash gets away with everything coz she is a  popular money making cow.

Also let's not forget Avril had the whole neon aesthetic long back too.

Billie didnt do anything that deserves OMG OGMGMGMGMGM SHE IS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD TAHEJSJSJ reaction 

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Not a Melanie Martinez stan calling me dumb…you have some audacity I give you that. I never said it makes me more interested or better at all anyway… so get out of here. This thread is full of people who can’t take a different opinion. 

oh wow you really got me saying i stan melanie ?? wowo soo cool and edgy!! you’re so amazing for stanning flops ❤️?

even if you “didn’t say” that it makes you better, your attitude shows that that’s what you think, calling me out and trying to win an argument by telling me my opinion doesn’t matter because i stan an artist you think it’s not good enough is dumb and ignorant. you’re straight out 2012 girl. it seems that the one who can’t take a different opinion here is you. but enjoy being ignorant and having a boring shit personality sweetie! ❤️

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

oh wow you really got me saying i stan melanie ?? wowo soo cool and edgy!! you’re so amazing for stanning flops ❤️?

even if you “didn’t say” that it makes you better, your attitude shows that that’s what you think, calling me out and trying to win an argument by telling me my opinion doesn’t matter because i stan an artist you think it’s not good enough is dumb and ignorant. you’re straight out 2012 girl. it seems that the one who can’t take a different opinion here is you. but enjoy being ignorant and having a boring shit personality sweetie! ❤️

This started because I said Rodrigo is an industry plant,  then got people calling me out saying I didn’t know what that was. I was then asked ‘did I even know what grooming was’ this to some one that was sexually abused…so that was extremely insulting even though the person was unaware it was careless.

I then said I listen to authentic artists with an organic background,  that people should look beyond the top 20 where they will find more independent artists.  This doesn’t mean to say I don’t listen to artists like Billie, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé or whoever.  My argument was against the comment ‘everyone is an ‘industry plant’ almost like they’ve never listened to anyone outside the top 20.  

None of you seem to grasp what Industry plant means, you think it simply means invested in and has marketing lol  an Industry plant is someone purely crafted by a Label, they go and search for a singer and tell them ‘this is who you are and this is your music and style, here is a million dollars to do that ’ so they can fit in with the current popular trends.. none of it is genuine.  A level of authenticity is important to me to enjoy the music, not everything is going to be 100% authentic…but for me personally to take an artist seriously I need something real otherwise I just don’t connect. I’m sorry if this makes people think I’m ‘edgy’, just for wanting something real. 

I’m sorry for calling people dumb I probably could have responded better,  but I wasn’t the first to be insulted. If you insult someone you have to be prepared to take some insults back, saying to someone on a forum ‘you have a boring shit personality’ is just silly you don’t even know me.  

I’m not continuing this anymore, So I’m just going to start adding people to my Ignored list. Not because I ‘can’t handle a different opinion’ but because this is off topic and draining to keep responding to. Have a Good Day 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:47 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s not great at all, I don’t get the hype.  

Well it's the best from the record so far. I like it, but I don't stan this boring and lazy production

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 7/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

This started because I said Rodrigo is an industry plant,  then got people calling me out saying I didn’t know what that was. I was then asked ‘did I even know what grooming was’ this to some one that was sexually abused…so that was extremely insulting even though the person was unaware it was careless.

I then said I listen to authentic artists with an organic background,  that people should look beyond the top 20 where they will find more independent artists.  This doesn’t mean to say I don’t listen to artists like Billie, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé or whoever.  My argument was against the comment ‘everyone is an ‘industry plant’ almost like they’ve never listened to anyone outside the top 20.  

None of you seem to grasp what Industry plant means, you think it simply means invested in and has marketing lol  an Industry plant is someone purely crafted by a Label, they go and search for a singer and tell them ‘this is who you are and this is your music and style, here is a million dollars to do that ’ so they can fit in with the current popular trends.. none of it is genuine.  A level of authenticity is important to me to enjoy the music, not everything is going to be 100% authentic…but for me personally to take an artist seriously I need something real otherwise I just don’t connect. I’m sorry if this makes people think I’m ‘edgy’, just for wanting something real. 

I’m sorry for calling people dumb I probably could have responded better,  but I wasn’t the first to be insulted. If you insult someone you have to be prepared to take some insults back, saying to someone on a forum ‘you have a boring shit personality’ is just silly you don’t even know me.  

I’m not continuing this anymore, So I’m just going to start adding people to my Ignored list. Not because I ‘can’t handle a different opinion’ but because this is off topic and draining to keep responding to. Have a Good Day 

You got ratio’d by everyone who responded to you cause you simply said something stupid  about an artist and it was clearly false and now you’re the one who’s striving to get the last word???

Just admit you said something stupid and move on I promise nobody cares about your walls of text please