BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Can we just stop to discuss yet-another-former-Disney-kid in here? Y'all bumping the thread always makes me think there are actual news about the album. Create a thread for Highschool-Musical-cringe or Olivia Rodrigo (if there isn't one yet) and go fight there

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

You got ratio’d by everyone who responded to you cause you simply said something stupid  about an artist and it was clearly false and now you’re the one who’s striving to get the last word???

Just admit you said something stupid and move on I promise nobody cares about your walls of text please 

I’m really sorry I just don’t agree with a single thing you’ve said. But I’m fine with that. 

More importantly why are you dragging this out again? It’s been dead for like 5 days. This is a Billie Thread, drop it already. I appreciate I said something controversial that some find unsavoury, but Billie has a new album in 10 days…surely you can find something more interesting to talk about.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm so happy because I finally am clicking with the songs from this new era! Maybe they're nothing groundbreaking, but I'm really enjoying them much more than before. Particularly, Your Power and NDA. Maybe My Future is my least favourite though :um3:

My excitement for the album grew considerably this weekend :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

did wwafawdwg leak before its release? getting impatient with happier than ever

I remember seeing a 320 kbps folder of it being shared a few days before its release, but like literally 3 days. Maybe someone who received their physical copy (or in stores) early just imported it to their library and leaked it.

guys i randomly found this, its not listed on the channel of billie eilish and comments are turned off.

whats this indica volume 3 thing?

huh.png

Guys I was thinking (and don't know if this was discussed before) but do we know if any unreleased songs from those she performed on instagram / live (like Limbo, Another Stupid Song, True Blue, Listen etc) are confirmed to exist in studio form? Knowing that 8, Wish You Wer Gay, When the Party's Over and Listen Before I Go got released, I wonder if any other was ever recorded in-studio.

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Something was uploaded to miss [removed] labelled to be a vinyl rip, but I honestly didn't want to download it lmao

It's just Ari's sweetener album with some files called "KEYLOG" and "INSTANTLogScript". What did I just download :biblio:

12 hours ago, sweetie said:

It's just Ari's sweetener album with some files called "KEYLOG" and "INSTANTLogScript". What did I just download :biblio:

A virus

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Guys I was thinking (and don't know if this was discussed before) but do we know if any unreleased songs from those she performed on instagram / live (like Limbo, Another Stupid Song, True Blue, Listen etc) are confirmed to exist in studio form? 

Yes, these ones you mentioned do. Also Listen is just Listen Before I Go, no?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Yes, these ones you mentioned do. Also Listen is just Listen Before I Go, no?

Thank you! I hope we somehow get to hear them one day. Also yeah, Listen is just a previous title, sorry lol.