BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I am in need of NMR and Overheated instrumentals like right now  :cumming: ugh the way the floooow

And the way Oxytocin and Billie Bossa Nova came through:cumming2: Made me feeeeel UGH

THE SCREAMMSSS ON TITLE TRACK :illumilana2: I AM DECEASED AFTER HEARING THEMMM!!11!11 We need this level of screamage Billie served on Happier Than Ever on Lana's Dealer

it’s a decent album, 4 or 5 stand out tracks tbh

title track bit of a let down?

Didn’t change my number is good but the outro is what makes it amazing

Billie bossa nova is pretty good

second half of goldwing is nice

overheated best track

the last 60 seconds of NDA >>>>>>>>>>>>>

tbh if the album was built more around the vibes & production of overheated, NDA & didn’t change my number, it would probably be nearly as fire as her debut. But yea

Edit: oh yea I liked everybody dies too

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Am I the only one that hated Overheated? Definitely my least fave, besides for Lost Cause (hate that song)

My favorites of the new ones were the title track (easily the best song on the album), I Didn't Change My Number, Billie Bossa Nova, Male Fantasy, and Everybody Dies. My Future and Your Power are still amazing as well

The title track was what I imagined the whole album being like honestly. One of Billie's best songs. 

I didn't change my number - seeeeerve... I enjoy it sm. 

Oxytocin - at first I was like meeeh, but then it got stuck in my head. It's sexy, it's danceable. Think it has a great potential. 

NDA will always be a fav.

Male fantasy - psdhajkd I love this one too.

But that's it. Most of the album sounds kinda unfinished for me. Can't forgive her about GOLDWING. It had so much potential, but it's a fucking draft honeeey. And idk what the point was of Not My Responsibility being on this album (plus my future and maybe therefore i am). Kinda mediocre album, but I'm thankful for the 5 tracks I liked. Not that I expected miracles, but yeah :hoe: 

I thought people were overhyping the title track after the leak and the listening parties but no they sure as hell weren't. I started screaming when the song transitioned. I think title track is easily the best on the album and maybe in her entire discography, but it could be the recency bias talking.

3 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

What Metacritic score do u predict? I guess around 83?

Pitchfork?  Around 8/8.5

I hope they give her best new music